1991 - The Star Spangled Banner 1994 - Queen of the Night 2000 - Could I Have This Kiss Forever 1995 - Exhale (Shoop shoop) 1985 - Saving All My Love for You 1999 - Heartbreak Hotel 2000 - If I Told You That 1987 - So Emotional 1991 - All the Man That I Need 1996 - I Believe In You And Me 1985 - You Give Good Love 1997 - Step by Step 1993 - Run to You 1999 - It's Not Right But It's Okay 1999 - I Learned from the Best 1990 - I'm Your Baby Tonight 1985 - How Will I Know 1992 - I Will Always Love You 1988 - Where Do Broken Hearts Go 2002 - Whatchulookinat (Rockamerica Remix) 2009 - I Look to You 1993 - I'm Every Woman 1993 - I Have Nothing 1986 - Greatest Love of All 2002 - One of Those Days 2009 - Million Dollar Bill 1987 - I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) (Version 2, added extra shots to version 1) 1991 - My Name Is Not Susan 2003 - Try It on My Own 1998 - When You Believe 1993 - Something in Common 1987 - Didn't We Almost Have It All 1996 - Count on Me 1987 - I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) (Version 2 ) All files .VOB https://1024terabox.com/s/1AVwA9JGQojFuG5oD0VAGPg