*Updated 7/27/2023* This is my personal collection of Taylor Swift poster that I've formatted to be printed on A standard paper (like A3 or A4) I'll be updating the link with new posters i find I do not claim to own any of the images, some I found as are and some i put together myself (mostly by cropping album art and moving things around and upscaling) List of posters so far: Albums and Singles: Spoiler 1.1989 *Made it myself 2. Fearless TV (from the vault) *Crop and moved text around 3. Fearless *Crop and slight fill 4. Fearless TV *Found online with slight tweaks 5 Lover *Crop and moved text around 6. Midnights *Found online with slight tweaks 7. Red TV *Made it myself 8. Red *Made it myself 9. Speak Now TV *Found online with slight tweaks 10. Speak Now *Found online with slight tweaks 11.Taylor Swift *Crop and moved text around 12. evermore *All credit to tylerswiftstyles on deviantart, I just made it fit the A standard 13. reputation *Cropped and made a version with red lips 14. folklore *Copped, upscaled and added text 15. You're Not Sorry in bathroom *Found online and upscaled 16. Should Have Said No *Also added her signature to one version 17. Our Song *Found online and added song title where it is written on the single cover 18. Fearless promo *Found online and upscaled Lives: Spoiler 1. 1989 World Tour *Found online with slight tweaks 2. Betty Live from the 2020 ACMA *Crop and moved text around 3. Reputation Stadium Tour *Found online with slight tweaks 4. Speak Now Live *Found online with slight tweaks 5. The Eras Tour *Found online with slight tweaks Other: Spoiler 1. Poster from the movie Amsterdam *Found online with slight tweaks 2. Poster from the music video "I bet you think about me" *Found online with slight tweaks 3. Lavender Haze *tweaked album art 4. Lover Photoshoot Photo 5. Now *Found online with slight tweaks 6. READ *Found online with slight tweaks 7. willow (90's mix) *tweaked album art 8. Miss Americana *recreation of the movie poster by myself 9. With love *random poster i saw online sp i found a better quality version and upscaled and added a signature Hidden Content: You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here. Let me know if any of you have any other posters I could add to the collection (Also sorry if some of the images are unnecessarily large, I made these for personal use and wasn't thinking about sharing at the time)