[REQ AUD] SIENNA SPIRO - Visitor (Amazon CD)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by adamlevine, Jul 13, 2026.

  1. adamlevine

    adamlevine Free Palestine

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2021
    Threads:
    116
    Messages:
    1,319
    Likes Received:
    1,644
    There are two bonus tracks of the Amazon exclusive edition of Visitor CD.

    Die on This Hill (Amazon Music Presents)
    You Stole the Show (Amazon Music Presents)

    If you have it please share, ty!
     
  2. Loading...


  3. jj1400

    jj1400 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2024
    Threads:
    4
    Messages:
    397
    Likes Received:
    30
    “Amazon Music presents: Sienna Spiro - Breakthrough - Live from London.”

    Looking for the June 2026 full performance video of “Amazon Music presents: Sienna Spiro - Breakthrough - Live from London.” It is referenced in the “Great Expectations” video at:
    But the link does not connect to the full performance. Thanks!
     
  4. rominuchiis

    rominuchiis Well-Known Member Uploader

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2021
    Threads:
    316
    Messages:
    1,235
    Likes Received:
    1,266
    I want it too!
     
  5. adamlevine

    adamlevine Free Palestine

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2021
    Threads:
    116
    Messages:
    1,319
    Likes Received:
    1,644
    Bumping that
     
  6. adamlevine

    adamlevine Free Palestine

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2021
    Threads:
    116
    Messages:
    1,319
    Likes Received:
    1,644
    please 3x
     
  7. 123Numbers

    123Numbers Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2025
    Threads:
    4
    Messages:
    145
    Likes Received:
    33
    anyone?
     
  8. dontknow

    dontknow Member

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2023
    Threads:
    9
    Messages:
    257
    Likes Received:
    16
    Bump!
     
  9. rominuchiis

    rominuchiis Well-Known Member Uploader

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2021
    Threads:
    316
    Messages:
    1,235
    Likes Received:
    1,266
    so here I found them
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
     
  10. jj1400

    jj1400 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2024
    Threads:
    4
    Messages:
    397
    Likes Received:
    30
    Thanks for the Sienna Spiro link, but it is 2 of the Visitor Deluxe and Bonus Track Additions, which are:

    • MAYBE.
    • Material Lover (from The Devil Wears Prada 2 soundtrack)
    • Autumn Leaves (jazz standard cover)
    • You Stole The Show (Revisited)
    • Die On This Hill (Unplugged)

    The request was for “Amazon Music presents: Sienna Spiro - Breakthrough - Live from London.” It is a performance at The Box in London. Great Expectation from that mini concert is in the YouTube above. A Material Lover clip is here:

    Sienna’s performance is fantastic and it would be great to have the entire performance.
     
  11. adamlevine

    adamlevine Free Palestine

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2021
    Threads:
    116
    Messages:
    1,319
    Likes Received:
    1,644
    Nope, I was asking for the Amazon CD bonus tracks
     
  12. SiennaSpiro

    SiennaSpiro Sienna Spiro's Biggest Fan

    Joined:
    May 2, 2025
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    89
    Likes Received:
    4
    This is not the Amazon Exclusive; instead, these are the ”You Stole The Show (Revisited),” tracks, easily identified by a string intro, while the Die On This Hill version is “Die on This Hill (Unplugged),” recognizable through the guitar present throughout. I purchased the CD and felt disappointed to find it held the same “Amazon Music Presents” tracks available on YouTube.

    - Die On This Hill (Amazon Exclusive)


    - You Stole The Show (Amazon Exclusive)

    Unfortunately, I cannot supply the rip files because the older laptop I use for listening to CDs is locked by an administrator password that no one in my family remembers. This blocks me from installing EAC (Exact Audio Copy), since the computer’s date reads 1990 and browsers reject it as incorrect; however, I can confirm the CD tracks align with the YouTube versions of the songs.
     
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2026
  13. adamlevine

    adamlevine Free Palestine

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2021
    Threads:
    116
    Messages:
    1,319
    Likes Received:
    1,644
    Oh yeah you're right. We need the actual bonus tracks from the CD.
     
  14. SiennaSpiro

    SiennaSpiro Sienna Spiro's Biggest Fan

    Joined:
    May 2, 2025
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    89
    Likes Received:
    4
    It is identical to the versions on YouTube. Or is it that you prefer CD quality?
     
  15. adamlevine

    adamlevine Free Palestine

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2021
    Threads:
    116
    Messages:
    1,319
    Likes Received:
    1,644
    Yes, lossless is way better
     
  16. reputationrenegade13

    reputationrenegade13 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2024
    Threads:
    125
    Messages:
    1,413
    Likes Received:
    1,032
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
     
  17. adamlevine

    adamlevine Free Palestine

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2021
    Threads:
    116
    Messages:
    1,319
    Likes Received:
    1,644
    It's the deluxe digital version. I'm looking for the bonus tracks that's on the Amazon exclusive CD and vinyl
     
  18. SiennaSpiro

    SiennaSpiro Sienna Spiro's Biggest Fan

    Joined:
    May 2, 2025
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    89
    Likes Received:
    4
    I have already sent the tracks, which correspond to those on the CD. They are the same as the YouTube versions.
     
  19. adamlevine

    adamlevine Free Palestine

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2021
    Threads:
    116
    Messages:
    1,319
    Likes Received:
    1,644
    I know that's what you said but no one has sent the lossless files from the cd
     
  20. jarmander

    jarmander Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2024
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    107
    Likes Received:
    2
  21. SiennaSpiro

    SiennaSpiro Sienna Spiro's Biggest Fan

    Joined:
    May 2, 2025
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    89
    Likes Received:
    4
    I would do so if I could, so I apologize; meanwhile, you might at least listen to lossy streams <3