Hey guys: Anyone has a comprehensive collection of music by Jonas Blue? I'm searching for anything but most preferably these items in lossless: -Ritual (Acoustic) (Single) -Younger (Single) -All night long (Single) -Royal (EP) -Cyan (EP) -Something stupid (Single) -Happy vibes (EP) -Hear me say (Remixes) -Sad boy (Single) As always, thank you so much.
Here are all of your requested tracks/albums in FLAC: Hidden Content: You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here. Could post the entire discography (if needed). ___________________________________________
OMG, thank you so much, I think it could be an amazing post here at the forum if you posted a "Pack" thread with all of Blue's discography.
I missed on including Hear me say (Acoustic) single, and also I just saw a bunch of tracks I don't have, if you could, make the "Pack" thread with the entire discography, if not, could you include that last single? Thank you so much as usual!