Question: Apple Music Videos

Discussion in 'Music Videos' started by kvn17, Oct 5, 2026 at 9:58 PM.

  1. kvn17

    kvn17 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2023
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    5
    I'm new to this site, I don't know how to use it fully but I wanted to ask.

    I've been seeing a lot of Apple Music videos and I really wanted to learn to do by myself just to collect them and watch them on trips when I have no service.

    Does someone have a tutorial? I have used Terminal on my Mac to do stuff like this, but haven't been successful with Apple Music videos in high quality or 4K
     
    lennyleonard likes this.
  2. Loading...


  3. lennyleonard

    lennyleonard Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2018
    Threads:
    29
    Messages:
    773
    Likes Received:
    322
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2026 at 10:17 PM
    dljwqmrp likes this.
  4. brii33

    brii33 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2025
    Threads:
    8
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    148
  5. DJ-RoGeRs-BS

    DJ-RoGeRs-BS Well-Known Member Uploader

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2023
    Threads:
    469
    Messages:
    762
    Likes Received:
    1,432
    Service Unavailable
    For further updates, join our Discord .

    The service will resume automatically shortly.