[REQ VID] PRORES HELP [SP 4K/8K]

Discussion in 'Requests' started by DETOX, Oct 3, 2026 at 10:55 PM.

  1. DETOX

    DETOX hootie frutti no seu toba (all night long) Staff Member Super Moderator Uploader V . I . P. Collector Ripper

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2014
    Threads:
    6,028
    Messages:
    9,239
    Likes Received:
    147,882
    Could someone who has these prores send them to @JL92, so one of my husbands can remaster them with SP to 4K/8K? If you want to send it to me privately, reach out and touch me, or send it directly to him.

    Unfortunately I lost TBDN, O and IDNAM, I already asked friends for help but I don't have the patience to wait/i hate to ask, or they are already angry at me for sharing prores.. I don't know. The world of prores collectors is completely toxic and stressful. Yakuza prores collectors (não quer compartilhar, é exclusive, rare.. então envia no toba inferno!).

    Maybe @leonardol4e92 still has obsessed.. if you do, please reshare it with me. Thank u </33333
    Waiting for your next remastered ~ Piece of Me, Radar, Obsessed.
    • Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing [ProRes 576p PAL 1.68GB]
    • Mariah Carey - Obsessed [ProRes 480p NTSC]
    • The Pussycat Dolls - I Don't Need a Man [ProRes 480p NTSC]
    • Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Bittersweet [ProRes 576i PAL]
    • Nicole Scherzinger - Whatever U Like & Baby Love [ProRes 480p]
     
    ThiagoLN likes this.
  2. Loading...


  3. ThiagoLN

    ThiagoLN Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2014
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    226
    Likes Received:
    42
    I have Mariah Carey's Touch My Body prores, maybe we could do a triple exchange here?
     
  4. DETOX

    DETOX hootie frutti no seu toba (all night long) Staff Member Super Moderator Uploader V . I . P. Collector Ripper

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2014
    Threads:
    6,028
    Messages:
    9,239
    Likes Received:
    147,882
    Selfish users.. dont know her.
    trade comes first as always.
    I can share for free but most of you duncare about my kindness.