Does PLS PLS LPS Anyone have Playboi Carti - @ Meh in High-Res Lossless? I dont mind any Quality but it would need to be just a Flac file... I love this song throughout over the whole years and its one of my absolute favorite songs i would highly highly highly highly appreciate it if someone would be able to bless me with this! <3 Kind regards to everybody that reads this!
heres the single btw taken from Qobuz [24-bit / 44.1kHz] also btw a newbie tip theres a request section in the same section of the audio section on the home page. just know that the moderators be watchin'. Hidden Content: You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
OMG I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! YOU HAVE BLESSED ME TWICE IN A ROW AND IM SO HEAVILY GRATEFUL THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Thanks also for altering me about that i was not aware. Next time im gonna make sure to do that! Thank you so much!!! <3