FLAC Panic! At The Disco - 99% Lossless Discography

Discussion in 'Albums (lossless)' started by CookieBoo, Aug 19, 2020.

  1. qwertyt1

    qwertyt1 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2020
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    2
    thank you
     
  2. Gonpachiro

    Gonpachiro Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2020
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    1
    Thank you so much
     
  3. 0seungyeon

    0seungyeon Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2017
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    829
    Likes Received:
    42
  4. gdfgfdgdfg

    gdfgfdgdfg New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2021
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
  5. shopangle20

    shopangle20 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2015
    Threads:
    5
    Messages:
    591
    Likes Received:
    83
    thxxxxxxxxxx
     
  6. yesterdaysroyal

    yesterdaysroyal Member

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2020
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    8
    thank you! Here's the lyrics to Bad Romance:

    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance

    Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
    Roma-roma-mamaa!
    Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

    Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
    Roma-roma-mamaa!
    Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

    I want your ugly
    I want your disease
    I want your everything
    As long as it's free
    I want your love
    (Love-love-love I want your love)

    I want your drama
    The touch of your hand
    I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
    I want your love
    Love-love-love
    I want your love
    (Love-love-love I want your love)

    You know that I want you
    And you know that I need you
    I want it bad, your bad romance

    I want your love and
    I want your revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance
    (Oh-oh-oh--oh-oh!)
    I want your love and
    All your lover's revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance

    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance

    Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
    Roma-roma-mamaa!
    Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

    I want your horror
    I want your design
    ‘Cause you're a criminal
    As long as you're mine
    I want your love
    (Love-love-love I want your love-uuhh)

    I want your psycho
    Your vertigo shtick
    Want you in my rear window
    Baby you're sick
    I want your love
    Love-love-love
    I want your love
    (Love-love-love I want your love)

    You know that I want you
    ('Cause I'm a free bitch baby!)
    And you know that I need you
    I want it bad, bad romance

    I want your love and
    I want your revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance
    (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!)
    I want your love and
    All your lover's revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance

    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance

    Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
    Roma-roma-mamaa!
    Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

    Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
    Roma-roma-mamaa!
    Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

    Walk, walk fashion baby
    Work it
    Move that bitch crazy

    Walk, walk fashion baby
    Work it
    Move that bitch crazy

    Walk, walk fashion baby
    Work it
    Move that bitch crazy

    Walk, walk passion baby
    Work it
    I'm a free bitch, baby

    I want your love and
    I want your revenge
    I want your love
    I don't wanna be friends

    Je veux ton amour
    Et je veux ta revanche
    Je veux ton amour
    I don't wanna be friends
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    I don't wanna be friends
    (Caught in a bad romance)
    I don't wanna be friends
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Want your bad romance
    (Caught in a bad romance)
    Want your bad romance!

    I want your love and
    I want your revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    I want your love and
    All your lover's revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance

    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
    Want your bad romance
    (Caught in a bad romance)
    Want your bad romance

    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
    Want your bad romance
    (Caught in a bad romance)

    Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
    Roma-roma-mamaa!
    Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance
     
  7. Clannadan

    Clannadan Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2016
    Threads:
    34
    Messages:
    577
    Likes Received:
    283
  8. nuclear2604

    nuclear2604 New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2020
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    0
  9. NorB392

    NorB392 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2021
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    1,353
    Likes Received:
    66
    thx you
     
  10. Amancilla

    Amancilla Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2020
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    390
    Likes Received:
    66
    thanks!
     
  11. Aqualung

    Aqualung Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2021
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    226
    Likes Received:
    1
  12. fengbeto

    fengbeto Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    252
    Likes Received:
    15
    Guxudd periodt
     
  13. Hecosios

    Hecosios New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2021
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
  14. Satandres

    Satandres Member

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2018
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    317
    Likes Received:
    12
    Biennnn
     
  15. Erikbeej

    Erikbeej Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2020
    Threads:
    4
    Messages:
    394
    Likes Received:
    13
    thanksss
     
  16. bobbi6519

    bobbi6519 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2016
    Threads:
    42
    Messages:
    1,307
    Likes Received:
    335
  17. hayleywilliams

    hayleywilliams Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2021
    Threads:
    4
    Messages:
    599
    Likes Received:
    31
  18. NorB392

    NorB392 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2021
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    1,353
    Likes Received:
    66
    thx you
     
  19. michel franco

    michel franco Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2018
    Threads:
    21
    Messages:
    1,116
    Likes Received:
    145
    than you so much
     
  20. Dreza

    Dreza Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2021
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    46
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks