PACK NSYNC - Singles / Remixes / B-sides

Discussion in 'Singles (lossless)' started by migsou, Mar 12, 2022.

  1. migsou

    migsou Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2014
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    2,335
    Likes Received:
    623
    1996 - I Want You Back
    I Want You Back
    I Want You Back (Club Version)
    I Want You Back (Florian's Transcontinent Club Mix)
    I Want You Back (Hot Tracks Extended Version)
    I Want You Back (Progressive Dub Mix)
    I Want You Back (Radio Edit)
    I Want You Back (Riprock & Alex G.'s Smooth Vibe Mix)
    I Want You Back (Riprock's Elevation Mix)
    I Want You Back [Extended]
    Everything I Own
    I Just Wanna Be With You
    You Got It
    Exclusive Interview

    1997a - Tearin' Up My Heart
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Beat Back Radio Edit)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Extended Version)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (JJ Flores' Main Level Edit)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Original Version)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Phat Dub)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Phat Radio)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Phat Swede Club Mix)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Phat Swede Instrumental)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Radio Edit)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Riprock And Alex G's Heart & Key Edit)
    Tearin' Up My Heart (Riprock And Alex G's Smooth Edit)
    You Got It

    1997b - Here We Go

    Here We Go (Extended Mix)
    Here We Go (Hudson & Junior Remix)
    Here We Go (Radio Cut)
    Here We Go (Stonebridge Club Mix)
    Here We Go (Stonebridge Radio Version)

    1997c - For The Girl Who Has Everything
    For The Girl Who Has Everything (Unplugged Version)
    For The Girl Who Has Everything [Radio Mix]
    For The Girl Who Has Everything
    Lion Sleeps Tonight

    1997d - Together Again

    Together Again (Album Version)
    Together Again (Radio Edit)
    Giddy Up
    Sundreams

    1998a - U Drive Me Crazy

    U Drive Me Crazy [2-4 Family 7']
    U Drive Me Crazy [Extended Version]
    U Drive Me Crazy [Radio Edit]
    U Drive Me Crazy [Trime'n DELgado 12']

    1998b - (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time on You

    (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You (Album Version)
    (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You (Single Remix)
    (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You (Sturken & Rogers Remix Edit)
    (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You (with Alabama)
    Sailing [Live]

    1998c - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
    Merry Christmas Happy Holidays
    All I Want Is You (This Christmas)

    1999a - Thinking of You (I Drive Myself Crazy)
    Thinking Of You (I Drive Myself Crazy) (Remix)
    Thinking Of You (I Drive Myself Crazy) (Riprock and Alex G Remix)
    Thinking Of You (I Drive Myself Crazy) (Riprock and Alex G's Crazy Driving Dub Mix)
    Thinking Of You (I Drive Myself Crazy) (Riprock and Alex G's Smooth Haze Remix)
    Thinking Of You (I Drive Myself Crazy) (US Version)

    1999b - Music Of My Heart
    Music Of My Heart
    Music Of My Heart (Hex Hector 7' Radio Edit)
    Music Of My Heart (Hex Hector 12' Club Mix)
    Music Of My Heart (Lawrence Dermer Remix)
    Music Of My Heart (Pablo Flores Club Mix)
    Music Of My Heart [Pablo Flores Radio Edit]

    2000a - Bye Bye Bye
    Bye Bye Bye
    Bye Bye Bye (Instrumental)
    Bye Bye Bye (Riprock N' Alex G Club Remix Edit)
    Bye Bye Bye (Riprock N' Alex G Club Remix)
    Bye Bye Bye (Sal Dano's Peak Hour Dub)
    Bye Bye Bye (Teddy Riley Remix)
    Bye Bye Bye (Teddy Riley's Club Remix)
    Bye Bye Bye (Teddy Riley's Funk Remix Instrumental)
    Bye Bye Bye (Teddy Riley's Funk Remix)
    Could It Be You

    2000b - It's Gonna Be Me

    It's Gonna Be Me
    It's Gonna Be Me (Single Version)
    It's Gonna Be Me (Azza's Groove Mix)
    It's Gonna Be Me (Digital Black-N-Dub)
    It's Gonna Be Me (Digital Black-N-Groove Club Mix)
    It's Gonna Be Me (Instrumental)
    It's Gonna Be Me (Jack D. Elliot Remix (Radio Edit))
    It's Gonna Be Me (Jack D. Elliot Remix)
    It's Gonna Be Me (Jazzy Jim's Remix)
    It's Gonna Be Me (Maurice Joshua Remix - Radio Edit)
    This Is Where The Party's At

    2000c - I'll Never Stop
    I'll Never Stop (Album Version)
    I'll Never Stop (Instrumental)
    I'll Never Stop (Radio Edit)

    2000d - This I Promise You
    This I Promise You (Album Version)
    This I Promise You (Radio Edit)
    This I Promise You (Azza's Unplugged Mix)
    This I Promise You (Hex Hector Club Mix)
    This I Promise You (Hex Hector Radio Mix)
    Yo Te Voy a Amar
    Yo Te Voy A Amar (Radio Edit)
    I Thought She Knew

    2001a - Pop
    Pop (Radio Version)
    Pop (Instrumental)
    Pop (Deep Dish Cha-Ching Remix Radio Edit)
    Pop [Deep Dish Cha-Ching Remix]
    Pop (Pablo La Rosa's Hard Sync Mix)
    Pop [Pablo La Rosa's Funktified Mix]
    Pop [Terminalhead Vocal Remix]

    2001b - Gone

    Gone (Album Version)
    Gone (Radio Edit)
    Gone (Radio Edit - No Intro)
    Gone (Kurtis Mantronik Remix)
    Gone [Gone Clubblin' ''I'll Be Back Late'' Mix]
    Gone [Spanish Version]

    2002 - Girlfriend
    Girlfriend (Radio Edit)
    Girlfriend (Instrumental)
    Girlfriend (Caveman Remix)
    Girlfriend (Stripped Version)
    Girlfriend [The Neptunes Remix Featuring Nelly]
    Girlfriend [The Neptunes Remix Instrumental]

    MISCELANEOUS
    1997 - Bee Gees Tribute (from We Love The Bee Gees)
    1999a - Trashin' The Camp (from Tarzan soundtrack - with Phil Collins)
    1999b - Bring It All To Me (from Blaque Ivory - Blaque Ivory feat. NSYNC)
    1999c - Somewhere, Someday (from Pokemon: The First Movie soundtrack)
    2000a - If Only In Heaven's Eyes (from No Strings Attached - Australian Edition)
    2000b - Are You Gonna Be There (from Your #1 Requests...and More!)
    2000c - I Believe In You (from My Name Is Joe - Joe feat. NSYNC)
    2000d - You Don't Have To Be Alone (from Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas Soundtrack)
    2001 - On The Line (from On the Line soundtrack - with the "On the Line" All-Stars: Mandy Moore / Christian Burns / True Vibe)
    2002 - Feel The Love (from Longshot soundtrack)
    2003 - Believe In Yourself (from Songs from the Street: 35 Years of Music)

    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

    BONUS

    2001 - Artists Against AIDS Worldwide - What's Going On?

    01 What's Going On? (Dupri Original Mix)
    02 What's Going On? (The London Version)
    03 What's Going On? (Moby's Version)
    04 What's Going On? (Fred Durst's Reality Check Mix)
    05 What's Going On? (Mangini-Pop Rox Mix)
    06 What's Going On? (Mick Gazauski's Pop Mix)
    07 What's Going On? (Dupri R&B Mix)
    08 What's Going On? (The Neptunes This One's For You Mix)
    09 What's Going On? (Junior Vasquez's Club Mix)

    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

    All cd rips, 95% are mine
     
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  2. Loading...


  3. jojojava

    jojojava Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2021
    Threads:
    142
    Messages:
    1,920
    Likes Received:
    289
    thanks
     
  4. Aemmilicious

    Aemmilicious Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2019
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    2,087
    Likes Received:
    244
  5. Stanfour

    Stanfour Member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2017
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    284
    Likes Received:
    17
    Thank you!
     
  6. taseci5111

    taseci5111 Well-Known Member Uploader

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2021
    Threads:
    251
    Messages:
    523
    Likes Received:
    1,693
  7. wisely98

    wisely98 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2021
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    1,021
    Likes Received:
    157
    thank you!
     
  8. GordoDM

    GordoDM Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2020
    Threads:
    76
    Messages:
    1,720
    Likes Received:
    441
    thanks
     
  9. silverscroll96

    silverscroll96 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2016
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    1,354
    Likes Received:
    134
  10. AustraliaT09

    AustraliaT09 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2021
    Threads:
    12
    Messages:
    1,183
    Likes Received:
    67
    Thank you!
     
  11. applejuices78

    applejuices78 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2021
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    909
    Likes Received:
    68
  12. LPMA

    LPMA Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2016
    Threads:
    34
    Messages:
    799
    Likes Received:
    201
    thanks
     
  13. Lipstuck

    Lipstuck Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2018
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    37
    Thank you!
     
  14. vhienwestlife

    vhienwestlife Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2020
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    328
    Likes Received:
    6
  15. michel franco

    michel franco Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2018
    Threads:
    21
    Messages:
    1,130
    Likes Received:
    145
  16. RuffBat

    RuffBat Maz

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2017
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    483
    Likes Received:
    85
    thanks
     
  17. Amauri Luiz

    Amauri Luiz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2014
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    6,360
    Likes Received:
    544
    Thank you so much!
     
  18. falmejrad

    falmejrad Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2019
    Threads:
    39
    Messages:
    1,187
    Likes Received:
    755
    woooow thank u
     
  19. DennisCathy

    DennisCathy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2021
    Threads:
    3
    Messages:
    613
    Likes Received:
    74
  20. djlobos

    djlobos Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2018
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    667
    Likes Received:
    83
    gracias
     
  21. Psaldana84

    Psaldana84 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2021
    Threads:
    4
    Messages:
    287
    Likes Received:
    64