Title: Nick Cannon - Nick Cannon Release: December 9, 2003 Genre: Hip Hop Format: FLAC Size: 330 MB Info: Nick Cannon is the debut album by American rapper Nick Cannon. It features the song "Gigolo" that reached number 9 on the US Billboard Hot Rap Songs chart and number 24 on the Hot 100 in 2004. Tracklist: 01. Get Crunk Shorty (feat Ying Yang Twins & Fat Man Scoop) 02. Feelin’ Freaky (feat B2K) 03. Gigolo (feat R. Kelly) 04. When Ever You Need Me (feat Mary J. Blige) 05. You 06. I Used To Be In Love (feat Joe) 07. My Rib (feat Anthony Hamilton) 08. Attitude 09. Main Girl (feat Nivea) 10. My Mic (feat Biz Markie) 11. I Owe You 12. Your Pops Don’t Like Me (I Really Don’t Like This Dude) Download: Hidden Content: You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.