[REQ AUD] MTV Cool Rock (Flac)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by syaiful, Oct 4, 2026 at 3:27 PM.

  1. syaiful

    syaiful Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2016
    Threads:
    28
    Messages:
    578
    Likes Received:
    82
    https://www.discogs.com/release/238...WUKV5wR5WxK023HSrWtIvfDUAWtLb-QX9izNOzIX-hTq-

    Various – MTV Cool Rock
    [​IMG]
    Label:
    Sony Music – 517138.2
    Format:
    CD, Compilation
    Country:
    South East Asia
    Released:
    2004
    Genre:
    Rock

    tracklist :
    1 Five For Fighting– Something About You
    2 Avril Lavigne– Saving Grip
    3 Our Lady Peace– Somewhere Out There
    4 Vertical Horizon– Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)
    5 Train (2)– She's On Fire
    6 Gavin DeGraw– Follow Through
    7 John Mayer– No Such Thing
    8 Crazy Town– Butterfly
    9 Pete Yorn– Strange Condition
    10 Shawn Mullins– Everywhere I Go
    11 Spymob– It Gets No Going
    12 The Calling– Could It Be Any Harder
    13 Longwave– Tidal Wave
    14 Andy Stochansky– I Can't Take It
    15 Bic Runga– Sway
    16 Trik Turner– Not Like You
    17 The Verve Pipe– Colorful
    18 Ben Folds– Annie Waits
    19 Wheatus– A Little Respect


    i hope anyone will filled this
     
  2. Loading...