[REQ AUD] Mariah Carey - Side Effects (No Rap Version & Stems) LOSSLESS

Discussion in 'Requests' started by diamondphoenix, Oct 5, 2026 at 4:36 AM.

  1. diamondphoenix

    diamondphoenix Support the artists; stream and buy their music!

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2022
    Threads:
    154
    Messages:
    666
    Likes Received:
    4,112
    What I really want is "No Rap Version" but If you have stems I can make a no rap version from them. There are leaked stems but I couldn't find them on the web. Thank you in advance.
     
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2026 at 4:43 AM
  2. Loading...


  3. Did65

    Did65 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2021
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    526
    Likes Received:
    62
  4. tripdastati0n

    tripdastati0n Active Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2018
    Threads:
    5
    Messages:
    387
    Likes Received:
    80
    How bout every Mariah song solo version with no rappers
     
  5. diamondphoenix

    diamondphoenix Support the artists; stream and buy their music!

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2022
    Threads:
    154
    Messages:
    666
    Likes Received:
    4,112
    That would be great