Artist: Machine Gun Kelly Album: Essentials Genre: Hip-Hop Format: MP3 320Kbps Tracklist: 1. emo girl (feat. WILLOW) 2. my ex’s best friend (feat. blackbear) 3. bloody valentine 4. make up sex (feat. blackbear) 5. papercuts 6. forget me too (feat. Halsey) 7. I Think I’m OKAY 8. Bad Things (feat. Camila Cabello) 9. Home (feat. X Ambassadors & Bebe Rexha) 10. drunk face 11. maybe (feat. Bring Me The Horizon) 12. Candy (feat. Trippie Redd) 13. all I know (feat. Trippie Redd) 14. love race (feat. Kellin Quinn) 15. RAP DEVIL 16. kiss kiss 17. Glass House (feat. Naomi Wild) 18. DAYWALKER! (feat. Corpse) 19. lonely 20. ay! (feat. Lil Wayne) 21. Wild Boy (feat. Waka Flocka Flame) 22. why are you here 23. Till I Die 24. nothing inside (feat. iann dior) 25. At My Best (feat. Hailee Steinfeld) 26. The Break Up 27. concert for aliens 28. Bad Mother F*cker (feat. Kid Rock) 29. el Diablo 30. 27 31. body bag (feat. YUNGBLUD, The Used & Bert McCracken) 32. LOCO 33. Bullets With Names (feat. Young Thug, RJMrLA & Lil Duke) 34. play this when i’m gone Hidden Content: You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.