Looking for These MV's

Discussion in 'Requests' started by gautam0309, Jan 21, 2021.

  1. gautam0309

    gautam0309 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    11
    Hi,
    I am Looking for these Music Videos in ProRes or Master quality.
    I can't buy because the prices that people generally quote makes it very unreasonable due to the $/INR exchange rate, so if you have any of these would you be kind enough to share.?

    Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Señorita
    Major Lazer ft. MØ & DJ Snake - Lean On

    Eminem feat. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
    Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight
    Drake - Hotline Bling
    Lil Wayne feat. Drake & Future - Bitches Love Me
    Robin Thicke feat. T.I. & Pharrell - Blurred Lines
    Dillon Francis & DJ Snake - Get Low
    Sean Paul ft. Dua Lipa - No Lie
    Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
    Akon ft. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Love You

    I would appreciate it very much if you guys could provide these.
    thanks !!! cheers!!




     
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    fantasia likes this.
  2. Loading...


  3. NickiEX

    NickiEX Tele: @Nicki_EX Staff Member Super Moderator Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2014
    Threads:
    770
    Messages:
    3,232
    Likes Received:
    23,928
    ------------------------------
     
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    jeanbass25 likes this.
  4. FanofTheStars

    FanofTheStars Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2017
    Threads:
    63
    Messages:
    5,644
    Likes Received:
    1,754
    @gautam0309 There is not a quote or reply button in your post.

    I totally understand the $$$ issues. If I had any of these, I would share them with you for free.

    Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
    Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Señorita
    Major Lazer ft. MØ & DJ Snake - Lean On
    Eminem feat. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
    Elton John - Something About The Way You Look Tonight
    Drake - Hotline Bling
    Lil Wayne feat. Drake & Future - Bitches Love Me
    Robin Thicke feat. T.I. & Pharrell - Blurred Lines
    Dillon Francis & DJ Snake - Get Low
    Sean Paul ft. Dua Lipa - No Lie
    Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
    Akon ft. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Love You


    I would appreciate it very much if you guys could provide these.
    thanks !!! cheers!!
     
  5. gautam0309

    gautam0309 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    11
    Sorry for the quote & reply buttons , i created a post here for the first time. Will keep in mind in the future.
     
  6. FanofTheStars

    FanofTheStars Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2017
    Threads:
    63
    Messages:
    5,644
    Likes Received:
    1,754
    No worries. I don't think that is your fault. I have noticed that same issue on other posts as well. I think it is something in the boards system that is causing that issue.
     
    gautam0309 likes this.
  7. gautam0309

    gautam0309 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    11
    okay. i should update the list though coz one kind gentleman here provided me this video:blush::blush::blush:
    Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
     
    FanofTheStars likes this.
  8. FanofTheStars

    FanofTheStars Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2017
    Threads:
    63
    Messages:
    5,644
    Likes Received:
    1,754
    Good for you. There are some very kind people here on the board. That's what makes it such a great place.
     
    aj2811 and gautam0309 like this.
  9. gautam0309

    gautam0309 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2020
    Threads:
    2
    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    11
    yes , i was also pleasantly surprised , i do hope to make valuable contributions to this forum.:grinning:
     
    FanofTheStars likes this.
  10. jusor

    jusor Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2019
    Threads:
    8
    Messages:
    3,626
    Likes Received:
    128
    Thanks
     
  11. SanaYoku

    SanaYoku Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2018
    Threads:
    28
    Messages:
    1,423
    Likes Received:
    318
    I have this one
    Eminem feat. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
     
  12. B-Rabbit

    B-Rabbit Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2021
    Threads:
    12
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    198