[REQ VID] Linkin Park - Final Masquerade (Pro-res)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by lpplus, Oct 4, 2026 at 3:15 PM.

  1. lpplus

    lpplus LP & MET Fan Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Threads:
    428
    Messages:
    1,067
    Likes Received:
    8,284
    Hi everyone,

    I'm trying to track down an old high-quality source of the Linkin Park – Final Masquerade music video, and I'm hoping someone here might recognize the source I'm looking for.

    The music video was released around July 29–30, 2014, and I'm specifically looking for the ~5:04 extended version.

    Around the time of its release, I remember seeing a thumbnail/preview image for a video file that was clearly made from a ProRes source. This was not simply a screenshot from the music video. The thumbnail contained several frames from the video, and at the top there was a block of technical/file information in Russian, including things such as resolution, codec, bitrate, file size, etc. Some of the information appeared to be blacked out/censored.

    I vaguely remember the file size being somewhere around 5–6 GB, although I am not certain about the exact size.

    The image may have been posted on an old Russian Linkin Park-related website, possibly linkin-park.ru, but I'm not completely certain about the site.

    What I'm trying to find is the original video source itself, not just the thumbnail. In particular, I'm interested in finding out whether this ProRes source still exists somewhere in an archive, private collection, old release, forum attachment, torrent, or other surviving source.

    I don't know whether the ProRes file was ever publicly available for download, so I'm not assuming that it was. The thumbnail is simply the main clue I have that this particular ProRes source existed.

    I've already searched extensively through Google Images and various old Linkin Park-related pages, but I haven't been able to locate the image or identify the source.

    If anyone recognizes this release, remembers the filename, uploader, source/site, MediaInfo, release group, forum post, or where this particular ProRes version may have originated, I'd really appreciate any information.

    Even identifying the source or release name would be extremely helpful, as my goal is to preserve the highest-quality version of this music video that can still be found.

    Thanks!
     
  2. Loading...