FLAC Janet Jackson (LOSSLESS)

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by yoyo.ad, Dec 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wisely98

    wisely98 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2021
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    1,021
    Likes Received:
    155
  2. taseci5111

    taseci5111 Well-Known Member Uploader

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2021
    Threads:
    251
    Messages:
    523
    Likes Received:
    1,691
    @wisely98 thank you

    Just a Little While - UK Radio Edit is a different mix compared to Single Edit
     
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  3. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
  4. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    I Want You (Dr. Octavo Funk 'N' Stein Extended Mix)
    I Want You (Dr. Octavo Funk 'N' Stein Radio Edit)
    R&B Junkie (Dr. Ocatvo Funk 'N' Stein Dub)
    R&B Junkie (Dr. Ocatvo Funk 'N' Stein Mix)
    R&B Junkie (Single Version)

    Link
     
    Keef9669 likes this.
  5. wisely98

    wisely98 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2021
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    1,021
    Likes Received:
    155
    Thank you @allan00958 for your generous share!! :love:

     
  6. Skribble

    Skribble Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2020
    Threads:
    89
    Messages:
    915
    Likes Received:
    614
    [​IMG]

    Janet Jackson "So Excited" US Digital Remixes EP
    1. So Excited (Junior Vasquez Dance Radio) 3:18
    2. So Excited (Junior Vasquez World Mixshow) 5:10
    3. So Excited (Junior Vasquez Club Mix) 7:22
    4. So Excited (Junior Vasquez Dub / Instrumental) 7:13
    5. So Excited (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit) 3:10
    6. So Excited (Bimbo Jones Club Mix) 6:45
    7. So Excited (Bimbo Jones Dub Mix / Instrumental) 6:48

    MediaFire Download Link
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
     
    D4C, Thiagobummer and wisely98 like this.
  7. wisely98

    wisely98 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2021
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    1,021
    Likes Received:
    155
    Thank you!!!

     
  8. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
  9. Skribble

    Skribble Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2020
    Threads:
    89
    Messages:
    915
    Likes Received:
    614
    [​IMG]

    Janet Jackson "I Want You/R&B Junkie" Octavo MegaMix
    1. I Want You/R&B Junkie (Octavo Funk'n'stein Mega Mix) 8:48
    2. I Want You/R&B Junkie (Octavo Funk'n'stein Mega Dub) 8:44

    * Ripped directly from a Dr. Octavo "Surgeries" compilation

    MediaFire Download Link
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
     
    JCokell, UMRebel, D4C and 3 others like this.
  10. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    @Skribble Thank you for sharing those gems. Have you got any more gems ? :)
     
    JCokell likes this.
  11. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    All for You Mixes:

    All For You (DJ Quik Remix Instrumental)
    All For You (Original 12'' Instrumental)
    All For You (Original 12'' Mix)
    All For You (Rock Dance Mix)
    All For You (Rock Mix Instrumental)
    All For You (Rock Radio Remix Instrumental)
    All For You (Rock Radio Remix)
    All For You (Thunderpuss Change It Up Dub)
    All For You (Thunderpuss Change It Up Mix)
    All For You (Thunderpuss Military Dub)
    All For You (Thunderpuss Military Mix)
    All For You (Top Heavy Instrumental)

    Link!
     
  12. Skribble

    Skribble Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2020
    Threads:
    89
    Messages:
    915
    Likes Received:
    614
    Unfortunately, I don't. I had all those Octavo mixes, but you beat me to the punch. LOL

    I used to have TONS of rare gems; but my external hard-drive got corrupted a few years back and I lost a lot of music (not just Janet). I had the early A&M-issued Runaway CDRs, Velvet Rope era CDRs and Internal acetates from the All For You era + more. I used to trade stuff with a MEGA Janet fan through online messaging, etc. Believe me when I say I was devastated when that happened.
     
  13. yoyo.ad

    yoyo.ad Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2017
    Threads:
    7
    Messages:
    216
    Likes Received:
    290
    Oh, that's why I keep it on my PC+Ex Drive+Online :shocked:
     
  14. yoyo.ad

    yoyo.ad Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2017
    Threads:
    7
    Messages:
    216
    Likes Received:
    290
    wisely98 likes this.
  15. Keef9669

    Keef9669 Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2020
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    17
    You should invite the "Mega Janet Fan" to this board! :lol:

     
    officialmaurice and allan00958 like this.
  16. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    Hello,

    Let's keep the thread going guys !!!

    Any remixes of 'Can't B Good' ? I don't have any....
     
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    yoyo.ad likes this.
  17. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    Here are some random remixes:

    Any Time, Any Place (R. Kelly Single Edit)
    Any Time, Any Place (SNL Live)
    Escapade (Instrumental)
    I Get Lonely (Acappella)
    Megamix 09 (Full Version)
    Nothing (Radio Edit)
    Start Anew (Extended Version)
    Unbreakable (Radio Edit)
    Any Time, Any Place (CJ's 12'' Mix)

    Link !
     
    yoyo.ad likes this.
  18. BensonNV

    BensonNV Member

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2022
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    1
  19. yoyo.ad

    yoyo.ad Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2017
    Threads:
    7
    Messages:
    216
    Likes Received:
    290
  20. tempdummy51

    tempdummy51 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2022
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.