FLAC Janet Jackson (LOSSLESS)

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by yoyo.ad, Dec 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. officialmaurice

    officialmaurice Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2018
    Threads:
    16
    Messages:
    590
    Likes Received:
    156
    OMFG!!! This is the exact promo I wanted!!! You’re beyond the best! Thank you thank you thank you. I used to have a physical copy but with moving so much it got lost.
     
  2. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    Hi,

    I used to but unfortunately I lost all my WAV rips and donated all my CDs. I only have them in mp3 format 320 kbps. I am so mad at myself.
     
    KagomeG215 likes this.
  3. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    Hello,

    I want to share new remixes of 'What's It Gonna Be' featuring Janet.
    There are professional rips from Vinyl in WAV format.
    I just noticed that the acapella skips. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about that. If someone has a better rip of the acapella, please share it.

    Tracks:

    01-BUSTA (2000 WATTS)-WHAT'S IT GONNA BE (2000 WATTS EXTENDED VOCAL REMIX)
    02-BUSTA (2000 WATTS)-WHAT'S IT GONNA BE (2000 WATTS RADIO EDIT)
    03-BUSTA (2000 WATTS)-WHAT'S IT GONNA BE (2000 WATTS INSTRUMENTAL)
    04-BUSTA (2000 WATTS)-WHAT'S IT GONNA BE (2000 WATTS DUB)
    BUSTA FT JANET (NEW-DIRTY)-WHAT'S IT GONNA BE (A CAPELLA)
    BUSTA FT JANET (NEW-DIRTY)-WHAT'S IT GONNA BE (INSTRUMENTAL)
    BUSTA FT JANET (NEW-DIRTY)-WHAT'S IT GONNA BE (SOUL SOCIETY REMIX EXTENDED)
    BUSTA FT JANET-WHAT'S IT GONNA BE-(E-SMOOVE BIG DUB)
    BUSTA FT JANET-WHAT'S IT GONNA BE-(E-SMOOVE HOUSE MIX)

    Link
     
    Chozoa likes this.
  4. bobbi6519

    bobbi6519 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2016
    Threads:
    42
    Messages:
    1,308
    Likes Received:
    335
  5. officialmaurice

    officialmaurice Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2018
    Threads:
    16
    Messages:
    590
    Likes Received:
    156
    Amazing!!! Thank you! I feel like I’m digitally reliving my childhood lol
     
    allan00958 likes this.
  6. bobbi6519

    bobbi6519 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2016
    Threads:
    42
    Messages:
    1,308
    Likes Received:
    335
    this entire thread is amazing you guys are the best <3
     
    yoyo.ad likes this.
  7. Keef9669

    Keef9669 Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2020
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    17
    This thread is AMAZING! Thank you all for your shares!!!
    I'm looking for some things on the rare side. Does anyone have: (flac preferably)

    Scream (remixes)
    Come On Get Up (remixes)
    Any "promo" releases that were never released outside of promo discs. (hard to find stuff)
    (ex: Go Deep remixes like Masters At Work, Teddy Riley, Timbaland & Missy)
    https://www.discogs.com/master/100047-Janet-Go-Deep

    I figure if anyone would have these JJ holy grails they would be here! (haha) Thanks in advance!
     
    yoyo.ad likes this.
  8. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    I'm glad people are enjoying this. I don't see people sharing rare tracks, like the very rare stuff. But that's ok. We all know that collectors don't just give away their stuff for different reasons. It's part of the game.

    @Keef9669 If only it were that simple....

    I have some WAV of "Come On Get Up". They are from CD and vinyl.

    Come On Get Up (MILK& SUGAR CLASSIC RADIO)
    Come On Get Up (MILK& SUGAR RETRO MIX)
    Come On Get Up (MILK& SUGAR RETRO RADIO)
    Come On Get Up (MILK& SUGAR TRIBAL DUB)
    Come On Get Up (MILK& SUGAR CLASSIC MIX)
    COME ON GET UP (MOOD II SWING VOX) vinyl rip
    COME ON GET UP (MOOD II SWING PACIFIX VOX) vinyl rip
    COME ON GET UP (JOHN CIAFONE MIX) vinyl rip

    Link
     
    HeBop2012 and Keef9669 like this.
  9. yoyo.ad

    yoyo.ad Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2017
    Threads:
    7
    Messages:
    216
    Likes Received:
    290
    Hi. you are "Late" but it's better than never. most of the links are available for download! :)
     
    wisely98 likes this.
  10. musicworld77

    musicworld77 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2021
    Threads:
    117
    Messages:
    578
    Likes Received:
    247
    Anybody have the instrumental of LUV in Flac or lossless?
     
  11. taseci5111

    taseci5111 Well-Known Member Uploader

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2021
    Threads:
    251
    Messages:
    523
    Likes Received:
    1,692
  12. taseci5111

    taseci5111 Well-Known Member Uploader

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2021
    Threads:
    251
    Messages:
    523
    Likes Received:
    1,692
    I am looking for these if anyone has them Lossless. Much appreciate for any of them.

    Just A Little White 3:40
    https://www.discogs.com/release/5047077-Janet-Just-A-Little-While

    Just A Little While Radio Edit 4:05
    Just A Little While Main mix 4:12
    https://www.discogs.com/release/2179167-Janet-Just-A-Little-While-UK-Mix

    Just A Little While Single Radio Edit 3:49 (does appear on commercial European single)
    https://www.discogs.com/release/3503512-Janet-Just-A-Little-While

    Just A Little While UK Mix TV Edit 3:06
    https://www.discogs.com/release/3503512-Janet-Just-A-Little-While

    Together Again Radio Edit 3:30
    https://www.discogs.com/release/8843837-Janet-Jackson-Together-Again

    Together Again Radio Edit 4:07
    Together Again Single Edit 4:22
    https://www.discogs.com/release/1915863-Janet-Together-Again

    Together Again Columbia Edit 3:42
    https://www.discogs.com/release/2355545-Janet-Jackson-Together-Again
     
  13. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    Hello @taseci5111 ,

    Together Again (Columbia Edit)
    Together Again (Wayne G Mix)

    Link
     
  14. taseci5111

    taseci5111 Well-Known Member Uploader

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2021
    Threads:
    251
    Messages:
    523
    Likes Received:
    1,692
  15. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    Does anyone has 'Call On Me (Full Phatt Extended Mix)' ?
     
  16. wisely98

    wisely98 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2021
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    1,021
    Likes Received:
    155
    Is Just A Little While Radio Edit 4:05 the same as Just A Little While (UK Radio Edit) from Europe CD Single, which clocks at 4:04? I can post this if you need.




     
  17. wisely98

    wisely98 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2021
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    1,021
    Likes Received:
    155
  18. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    749
    Likes Received:
    243
    @wisely98

    I don't have any CDs but the UK mix has a different sound to it.

    You can here it here:

    If you compare to the album version, especially the chorus, you should hear the difference.

    Forget about the duration of the tracks.

    I think you should post the version that you have. It might be the "UK Radio Edit".
     
  19. wisely98

    wisely98 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2021
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    1,021
    Likes Received:
    155
    I'm looking for the following quality lossless rips of:

    All For You (Change It Up Radio Mix) 3:47
    All For You (Album Version) 6:28
    All For You (ThunderDUB)10:32
    All For You (Instrumental) 6:31
    All For You (Change It Up Dub)

    BURNITUP!
    https://www.discogs.com/release/11163866-Janet-Feat-Missy-Elliott-BURNITUP

    Go Deep
    https://www.discogs.com/release/2553651-Janet-Go-Deep

    Just A Little While
    Just a Little While (Maurice's Nu Soul Mix Instrumental)
    Just a Little While (Maurice's Nu Soul Dub)

    Make Me - all remixes
    https://www.discogs.com/release/2034801-Janet-Jackson-Make-Me-The-Remixes
    https://www.discogs.com/release/2280339-Janet-Jackson-Make-Me-The-Remixes
    https://www.discogs.com/release/2121672-Janet-Jackson-Make-Me-Remixes

    R&B Junkie (Instrumental)
    R&B Junkie (Russ' Underground Mix)
    R&B Junkie (Dr. Octavo Funk'N'Stein Mix)
    R&B Junkie (Dr. Octavo Funk'N'Stein Dub)
    R&B Junkie (Dr. Octavo Funk'N'Stein Dub)

    Runaway (Torin's Chicago Underground) 4:34

    So Excited (Radio Mix)
    So Excited (Album Instrumental)
    So Excited (Album A Cappella)
    So Excited (Junior Vasquez Mix Show Edit)
    So Excited (Bimbo Jones Dub Edit)

    Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You) (The Al B. Rich Mixes)
    Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You) (Route 80 Instrumental)
    Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You) (P. Diddy Instrumental)
    Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You) (The Original Flyte Time Remix Instrumental)
    Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You) (Rock Instrumental)
    Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You) (Album Version - Edited)

    With U
    https://www.discogs.com/release/2166043-Janet-With-U
    https://www.discogs.com/release/989563-Janet-With-U

    Call On Me (French Remixes) - EP
    https://music.apple.com/us/album/call-on-me-french-remixes-ep/715839800

    The Best Things In Life Are Free (Dub Mix)
     
  20. wisely98

    wisely98 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2021
    Threads:
    1
    Messages:
    1,021
    Likes Received:
    155
    Here you go. It's the same version as the youtube:

    https://disk.yandex.com/d/kwVjYSP_Q0_CEA

     
    yoyo.ad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.