[REQ VID] Janet Jackson - Doesn't Really Matter YouTube Original SD

Discussion in 'Requests' started by 3there61, Sep 15, 2026.

  1. 3there61

    3there61 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2025
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    370
    Likes Received:
    18
    I'm looking for the original SD version of "Doesn't Really Matter" from YouTube. The current HD remaster seems to be heavily denoised and oversharpened, with a lot of the original texture and fine detail smeared away. I remember the old SD version looking much more natural.

    If anyone has a copy of the original YouTube SD upload, or perhaps an even better-quality source, would you mind sharing it? I'd really appreciate it!

    Thanks!:)
     
    icyyiana likes this.
  2. Loading...


  3. JL92

    JL92 <3 Capper Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Threads:
    1,536
    Messages:
    2,646
    Likes Received:
    12,480
    Here is the original SD file from her DVD
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
     
  4. Tiaguinho

    Tiaguinho Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2024
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    1,280
    Likes Received:
    41
    thanks!!
     
  5. 3there61

    3there61 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2025
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    370
    Likes Received:
    18
    Thank you so much!:love::)
     
  6. allan00958

    allan00958 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2022
    Threads:
    33
    Messages:
    751
    Likes Received:
    243
    thanks !
     
  7. schoumann

    schoumann Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2019
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    5,710
    Likes Received:
    178
    Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
     
  8. Sergiote12

    Sergiote12 Well-Known Member Uploader

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2021
    Threads:
    298
    Messages:
    1,489
    Likes Received:
    1,054