[REQ VID] I Dream - Dreaming (video inside)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by gonzalojqv, Aug 8, 2026.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonzalojqv

    gonzalojqv Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2026
    Threads:
    11
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    34
    I'm looking for someone who can enhance me this video please, i think starlight precise is the best option
    Thanks so much in advance!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.
     
    iptvmailer321 likes this.
  2. Loading...


  3. JL92

    JL92 <3 Capper Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Threads:
    1,536
    Messages:
    2,645
    Likes Received:
    12,472
    You could request for this CD which includes the video, with that I can use Starlight

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  4. gonzalojqv

    gonzalojqv Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2026
    Threads:
    11
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    34
    awesome, i have the cd!
    Will extract now the video!
     
  5. JL92

    JL92 <3 Capper Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Threads:
    1,536
    Messages:
    2,645
    Likes Received:
    12,472
    Great!
     
  6. gonzalojqv

    gonzalojqv Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2026
    Threads:
    11
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    34
    Updated with MOV file from cd single :
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.
     
  7. JL92

    JL92 <3 Capper Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Threads:
    1,536
    Messages:
    2,645
    Likes Received:
    12,472
    12fps LOL Yeah I can do it
     
  8. gonzalojqv

    gonzalojqv Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2026
    Threads:
    11
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    34
    sadly that's the quality that comes with the cd single :sleepy:
     
  9. JL92

    JL92 <3 Capper Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Threads:
    1,536
    Messages:
    2,645
    Likes Received:
    12,472
    Can you rip track 1 in FLAC/Lossless for me? Sadly its only available in Apple UK
     
  10. JL92

    JL92 <3 Capper Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Threads:
    1,536
    Messages:
    2,645
    Likes Received:
    12,472
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
     
  11. gonzalojqv

    gonzalojqv Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2026
    Threads:
    11
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    34
    Thanks so so so so so so much!
    I've been wanting this quality of video for 20 years!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.