Help to copy a blu-ray

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by gonzalojqv, Oct 4, 2026 at 1:32 PM.

  1. gonzalojqv

    gonzalojqv Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2026
    Threads:
    10
    Messages:
    205
    Likes Received:
    34
    Hey, i'm trying to make a 1:1 copy of 'The Girls Aloud Show' blu-ray, but i can't seem to find a proper software to do it, any ideas?
     
  2. Loading...


  3. JL92

    JL92 <3 Capper Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Threads:
    1,527
    Messages:
    2,626
    Likes Received:
    12,393
  4. lennyleonard

    lennyleonard Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2018
    Threads:
    29
    Messages:
    773
    Likes Received:
    322
    I believe PowerISO could help you
     
    gonzalojqv likes this.
  5. JL92

    JL92 <3 Capper Uploader V . I . P.

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2017
    Threads:
    1,527
    Messages:
    2,626
    Likes Received:
    12,393
    MakeMKV does NOT create a single .mkv file for Bluray... it extracts the exactly BDMV folders structure, breaking any DRM.

    .iso files is for DVD, Bluray works with BDMV folders

    To create iso files from folders (DVD or Bluray) I recommend ImgBurn
     
    lennyleonard likes this.