Can someone rip this please

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Sultan Al-Ali, Feb 10, 2020.

  1. Sultan Al-Ali

    Sultan Al-Ali Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2019
    Threads:
    62
    Messages:
    720
    Likes Received:
    135
  2. Loading...


  3. CELOBRAZiL

    CELOBRAZiL Well-Known Member Capper Uploader V . I . P. Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Threads:
    3,182
    Messages:
    18,283
    Likes Received:
    67,702
  4. CELOBRAZiL

    CELOBRAZiL Well-Known Member Capper Uploader V . I . P. Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Threads:
    3,182
    Messages:
    18,283
    Likes Received:
    67,702
    The subtitle format is WEBVTT (.vtt)
     
    Sultan Al-Ali likes this.
  5. lennyleonard

    lennyleonard Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2018
    Threads:
    29
    Messages:
    770
    Likes Received:
    320
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
    here it is, dear!
    the subtitles are embedded within the video (but not hardcoded, you can turn them on and off with vlc, mpc etc.), but I've also uploaded them on the second link, converted to srt... sorry for breaking it into 2 differents links
     
    Sultan Al-Ali likes this.
  6. Sultan Al-Ali

    Sultan Al-Ali Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2019
    Threads:
    62
    Messages:
    720
    Likes Received:
    135
    Thank you so much ! :greedy::love::love: