Classic concert released for the first time ever! Has sold 100 million records and singles worldwide. Includes the classics: "Cuts Like a Knife", "This Time", "Run to You", "Kids Wanna Rock", "Somebody", "Heaven", "Summer of '69", "It's Only Love", "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You", "Can't Stop This Thing We Started", "There Will Never Be Another Tonight", "Touch the Hand", "All for Love", "The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You", "Let's Make a Night to Remember", and many more! Sinopse PT-BR: Concerto clássico lançado pela primeira vez! Vendeu 100 milhões de discos e singles em todo o mundo. Inclui os clássicos: "Cuts Like a Knife", "This Time", "Run to You", "Kids Wanna Rock", "Somebody", "Heaven", "Summer of '69", "It's Only Love", "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You", "Can't Stop This Thing We Started", "There Will Never Be Another Tonight", "Touch the Hand", "All for Love", "The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You", "Let's Make a Night to Remember", e muitos outros! Genre: Rock Duration: 02:22:48 Year of release: 14 Oct 2016 Label: Eagle Vision Tracklist: 1) The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You 2) Do To You 3) Kids Wanna Rock 4) Can’t Stop This Thing We Started 5) This Time 6) 18 ‘Til I Die 7) Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman 8) Touch The Hand 9) Cuts Like A Knife 10) It’s Only Love (w/ Melissa Etheridge) 11) Somebody 12) (Everything I Do) I Do It For You 13) Run To You 14) There Will Never Be Another Tonight 15) Seven Nights To Rock 16) I Wanna Be Your Underwear 17) Wild Thing 18) It Ain’t A Party (If You Can’t Come Round) 19) She’s Only Happy When She’s Dancin’ 20) Summer Of ’69 21) All For Love 22) Let's Make A Night To Remember 23) I Fought The Law 24) Heaven Breakdown into chapters by tracks: yes Quality: DVD9 Format: DVD video Video codec: MPEG2 Audio codec: AC3 Video: MPEG2 VIDEO / 720*480 (4:3) / NTSC / 29.97 fps / 5699-7173 (9800) kbps Audio: AC3 / 448kbps / 48.0khz / 2ch Hidden Content: You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.