FLAC BLACKPINK - DEADLINE (Explicit & Clean) [FLAC, 24bit/48kHz]

Discussion in 'Albums (lossless)' started by andammm777, Feb 26, 2026.

  1. andammm777

    andammm777 Well-Known Member Uploader V . I . P. Collector Ripper

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2024
    Threads:
    1,010
    Messages:
    1,256
    Likes Received:
    6,587
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    Artist: BLACKPINK
    Album: DEADLINE - EP
    Format: Free Lossless Audio Codec
    .flac [FLAC, 24bit/48kHz]
    Source: Amazon Music



    Tracklist:
    1 JUMP
    2 GO
    3 Me and my
    4 Champion
    5 Fxxxboy

    Released 27 February 2026
    ℗ 2026 YG Entertainment



    Code:
    General
    Complete name               : 01 JUMP [Explicit].flac
    Format                      : FLAC
    Format/Info                 : Free Lossless Audio Codec
    File size                   : 34.6 MiB
    Duration                    : 2 min 44 s
    Overall bit rate mode       : Variable
    Overall bit rate            : 1 761 kb/s
    Album                       : DEADLINE [Explicit]
    Album/Performer             : BLACKPINK
    Part                        : 1
    Part/Total                  : 1
    Track name                  : JUMP [Explicit]
    Track name/Position         : 1
    Track name/Total            : 5
    Performer                   : BLACKPINK
    Composer                    : 24, Ape Drums, Boaz De Jong, Claudia Cooney, Claudia Valentina, Jesse Bluu, Jumpa, Malachiii, SOON HO CHOI, Teddy, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Zecca & Zikai
    Label                       : YG Entertainment
    Genre                       : International
    Recorded date               : 2025-07-11 04:00:00 UTC
    ISRC                        : KRA402400094
    Copyright                   : ℗© 2026 YG Entertainment
    Cover                       : Yes
    Cover type                  : Cover (front)
    Cover MIME                  : image/jpeg
    Lyrics                      : [00:00.00]... / [00:05.60]I'm not that easy to tame / [00:08.60]You should see me under these lights, all my tears turn to ice / [00:12.60]That's the sweetest escape / [00:15.20]Every time that feeling kicks in, I might stay through the night / [00:19.80]Bet you get it now / [00:21.40]Rocked that, didn't I? / [00:23.00]착각하지 마, 누가 누군지 whoa / [00:26.40]Think you're running that? / [00:28.00]Guess we gunnin' back / [00:28.80]You know I walk it, yeah, I talk it / [00:30.60]눈 감고, 하나, 둘, 셋, 뛰어 / [00:35.40]뛰어 / [00:38.80]뛰어 / [00:42.00]뛰어 / [00:45.40]뛰어 / [00:46.40]So come up with me, I'll take you high / [00:49.80]That prima donna spice up your life / [00:53.00]You know I got that shit that you like / [00:56.60]So come up with me, run up, uh, jump 뛰어 / [00:59.40]Watch me runnin' up the place / [01:01.60]I'm already stuntin' and my girls are on the way (뛰어) / [01:06.00]Watch me open up the place / [01:08.00]Wanna see you bumpin', baby, bouncin' to the bass / [01:12.60]Are you not еntertained? (No) / [01:14.40]I ain't gotta explain (no) / [01:16.20]I'm with all of my sistеrs (ah) / [01:17.80]Got 'em going insane, yeah (yeah) / [01:19.40]You know we on a mission (yeah) / [01:21.20]All gas, no brakes, yeah (ooh, ooh, ooh) / [01:22.80]Breaking out of the system / [01:24.40]Breaking out of this cage, yeah / [01:25.80]Bet you get it now / [01:27.60]Ate that, didn't I? / [01:29.40]순간 잊지 마, 누가 누군지 oh / [01:32.60]Think you runnin' that? / [01:34.20]Guess we gunnin' back / [01:35.00]You know I walk it, yeah, I talk it / [01:36.60]눈 감고, 하나, 둘, 셋, 뛰어 / [01:41.40]뛰-뛰-뛰어 / [01:45.00]뛰어 / [01:48.40]뛰어 / [01:51.60]뛰어 / [01:52.60]So come up with me, I'll take you high / [01:56.00]That prima donna spice up your life / [01:59.20]You know I got that shit that you like / [02:02.80]So come up with me, run up, uh, jump 뛰어 / [02:05.40]Watch me runnin' up the place / [02:07.80]I'm already stuntin' and my girls are on the way (뛰어) / [02:12.00]Watch me open up the place / [02:14.20]Wanna see you bumpin', baby, bouncin' to the bass / [02:24.80]BLACKPINK in your area / [02:33.00]뛰어 / [02:39.60]뛰어
    URL                         : https://music.amazon.com/tracks/B0GHK2DX23
    
    Audio
    Format                      : FLAC
    Format/Info                 : Free Lossless Audio Codec
    Duration                    : 2 min 44 s
    Bit rate mode               : Variable
    Bit rate                    : 1 758 kb/s
    Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
    Channel layout              : L R
    Sampling rate               : 48.0 kHz
    Bit depth                   : 24 bits
    Compression mode            : Lossless
    Stream size                 : 34.5 MiB (100%)
    Writing library             : Lavf62.3.100
    MD5 of the unencoded conten : CF5394F6400E7DAB4926D4E4B176B4F4
    


    PASSWORD ZIP: sharemania
    link
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
     
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2026
    raintbe002, need7, too and 2 others like this.
  2. Loading...


  3. olga1995

    olga1995 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2022
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    491
    Likes Received:
    16
    Thank you
     
  4. alex15m0n

    alex15m0n Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2022
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    2
    thanks for you upload! that was quick
     
  5. Rin2025

    Rin2025 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2025
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    135
    Likes Received:
    3
    thanks
     
  6. Mikufan1220

    Mikufan1220 Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2022
    Threads:
    28
    Messages:
    594
    Likes Received:
    66
  7. air4th

    air4th Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2023
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    321
    Likes Received:
    5
    thanks
     
  8. alo5h

    alo5h Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2018
    Threads:
    116
    Messages:
    1,698
    Likes Received:
    279
    Thankssss
     
  9. UNCBEAN

    UNCBEAN Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2025
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    1
    Thanks
     
  10. nghia13

    nghia13 Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2023
    Threads:
    37
    Messages:
    484
    Likes Received:
    24
    thank you
     
  11. rodamik

    rodamik Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2018
    Threads:
    8
    Messages:
    356
    Likes Received:
    87
    Thanks
     
  12. ncvbn

    ncvbn Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2022
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you for sharing
     
  13. Garagoze

    Garagoze Member

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2025
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    8
    Ok ok ok
     
  14. tuantusss

    tuantusss Member

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2025
    Threads:
    4
    Messages:
    184
    Likes Received:
    4
  15. exceptionguy

    exceptionguy Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2021
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    318
    Likes Received:
    29
  16. Curry

    Curry Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2022
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    624
    Likes Received:
    21
    thanks
     
  17. JayFantasi

    JayFantasi Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2020
    Threads:
    165
    Messages:
    2,531
    Likes Received:
    2,047
    Thank you!
     
  18. spl1nter

    spl1nter Member

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2023
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    246
    Likes Received:
    13
  19. Santiago27

    Santiago27 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 10, 2025
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    720
    Likes Received:
    37
    Gracias.
     
  20. ue2j9p91

    ue2j9p91 New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2024
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
  21. fafaneil13

    fafaneil13 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2023
    Threads:
    0
    Messages:
    109
    Likes Received:
    7