[REQ AUD] Beatport Mixes

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Loupgarou, Jan 16, 2025.

  1. Loupgarou

    Loupgarou Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2015
    Threads:
    38
    Messages:
    604
    Likes Received:
    84
    I'm looking for these tracks, I'll be forever grateful to the kind soul that can get them


    I don't wanna know (Original Mix)
    Babes on the Run
    https://www.beatport.com/release/i-dont-wanna-know-original-mix/4216511

    Freak Like (House of Prayers Remix)
    Crazibiza
    https://www.beatport.com/release/freak-like-house-of-prayers-remix/4210852

    Good Life (Original Mix)
    Belle, Crazibiza, Cheesecake Boys
    https://www.beatport.com/release/good-life-original-mix/4726666

    I've Got The Music In Me (Extended Mix)
    Sgt Slick, Marcia Hines
    https://www.beatport.com/release/ive-got-the-music-in-me-extended-mix/4806737

    E Samba
    Les Bisous, DE SOFFER
    https://www.beatport.com/release/e-samba/4861434

    At Night (Purple Disco Machine Extended Remix)
    Shakedown
    https://www.beatport.com/release/at-night-purple-disco-machine-extended-remix/2291455

    Chase The Sun
    DE SOFFER
    https://www.beatport.com/release/chase-the-sun/4758804

    CORAÇAO (20th Anniversary Mix)
    Jerry Ropero, Mijangos, Jesus Fernandez, Hugel
    https://www.beatport.com/release/coracao-20th-anniversary-mix/4631751

    Fly Away
    Michael Gray, Kimberly Brown, The Sultra Gospel Singers
    https://www.beatport.com/release/fly-away/4478233

    Drop The Pressure Purple Disco Machine Remix
    Mylo, Claptone
    https://www.beatport.com/track/drop-the-pressure/13601981

    Set Me Free - Extended Mix
    Nic Fanciulli, Robert Courtois
    https://www.beatport.com/release/set-me-free-extended-mix/4695948

    Thanks in advance!!!!
     
  2. Loading...