Artist: Various Artists Title: 90s Collection Year Of Release: 2025 Label: Warner Music Group - X5 Music Group Genre: Pop Quality: Flac (tracks) Total Time: 3:19:30 Total Size: 1,38 Gb WebSite: Album Preview Tracklist: 01. The Cure - Friday I’m in Love (3:36) 02. Simply Red - Something Got Me Started (4:00) 03. Madonna - I'm Going Bananas (1:43) 04. Roxette - Fading Like a Flower (Every Time You Leave) (3:50) 05. Tommy Page - Don't Walk Away (3:34) 06. Pet Shop Boys - Go West (5:04) 07. Hard-Fi - Hard to Beat (4:13) 08. Tom Tom Club - My Mama Told Me (4:33) 09. Fleetwood Mac - Stand on the Rock (3:59) 10. The Corrs - Breathless (3:27) 11. Geri Halliwell - Bag It Up (3:45) 12. The Farm - How Long (3:38) 13. Jellybean - What's Up (4:23) 14. Sweet Sensation - He'll Never Know (4:26) 15. Lene Marlin - Sitting Down Here (3:54) 16. Cher - Believe (3:58) 17. Faith Evans - Love like This (4:35) 18. Barenaked Ladies - One Week (2:49) 19. Faith Hill - This Kiss (3:14) 20. Catatonia - Mulder and Scully (4:11) 21. 112 - I’ll Be Missing You (5:06) 22. The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize (3:49) 23. Bebe Winans - I Wanna Be the Only One (3:36) 24. Third Eye Blind - Semi-charmed Life (4:28) 25. Shola Ama - You Might Need Somebody (4:49) 26. Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl (3:38) 27. Jennifer Love Hewitt - No Ordinary Love (4:05) 28. All Saints - Never Ever (3:53) 29. Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever (3:59) 30. Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack (C & J Street Mix) (3:33) 31. Tori Amos - Professional Widow (Armand's Star Trunk Funk Mix) (3:47) 32. Gina G - Just a Little Bit (3:23) 33. The Bucketheads - The Bomb! (These Sound Fall into My Mind) (3:23) 34. Alanis Morissette - Ironic (3:50) 35. Adina Howard - Freak like Me (4:13) 36. Grace - Not Over Yet (Perfecto) (4:18) 37. Hootie And The Blowfish - Only Wanna Be with You (3:49) 38. All-4-One - I Swear (4:19) 39. Blur - Girls and Boys (4:19) 40. Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way (4:09) 41. Corona - Rhythm of the Night (UK) (3:24) 42. Robin S - Show Me Love (4:12) 43. Jimmy Nail - Ain’t No Doubt (4:07) 44. Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite (4:18) 45. En Vogue - My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It) (4:41) 46. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge (4:24) 47. Seal - Crazy (5:56) 48. Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately (4:01) 49. Deee-Lite - Groove Is in the Heart (3:51) 50. They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul (3:18) Download Link: Hidden Content: You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here. recommend https://www.7-zip.org/