FLAC Kenny Chesney - Here And Now (Deluxe) [HIGHRESAUDIO HRA 24bits/96.0kHz]

Discussion in 'Albums (lossless)' started by Danielo007, May 8, 2021.

1. Danielo007

Danielo007 Pure Audio Uploader V . I . P.

Threads:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Info for Here And Now (Deluxe)

The dozen existing songs – including the No. 1 title track ‘Here And Now,’ the sensual ‘Tip of My Tongue’ and the glass half full ‘Happy Does’ – are being supplemented by four equally diverse tracks: ‘Wind On’ from David Lee Murphy and Rodney Clawson, ‘Fields of Glory’ from Josh Osborne, Ashley Gorley and Ross Copperman, ‘My Anthem’ from Josh Osborne, Shane McAnally and Jason Gantt and ‘Streets,’ co-written with Tom Douglas.

“Being home, writing with friends, recording with people who inspire you,” Chesney says, “this time has taught me to really be in the moment, to share more music. Some of these songs will spark an immediate hunger for things we all love; some of them I think people will think about for days and days after they hear them.

“With so much still unsettled, I didn’t want to wait any more to share them.”

Chesney’s latest single ‘Knowing You” arrived at country radio this week. With a cinematic video that moves from black and white to Technicolor, representing how those magic moments can sustain us in bleaker, flatter times, ‘Knowing You’ has pressed the album back up the charts.

“This isn’t about death, or losing someone to the other side,” Chesney explains. “It can be a lover who’s left or group of friends who came together, dreamed together, then went off to chase those things. You may never be together again, but that moment – no matter where you are – you can close your eyes and remember everything about the people, the places, the joy comes right back.

“Those people, those experiences change you. You’re better for them if you’ll see them for what they were and how they made you better. So I’m really happy to know that what I heard when I first heard the demo is how other people are feeling whether they see the video, stream it somewhere or hear it on radio.

“And because of that, too, I’m glad we’re making this Deluxe available now. If you love ‘Knowing You’ and this album, we’re making it even a little bit more special.”

Contemporary country star Kenny Chesney didn't have the immediate breakout success that many of his peers enjoyed upon signing with major labels, but gradually built up a significant following via hard work, pop-friendly ballads, and a likable "Average Joe" persona. Chesney was born in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1968 and raised in the nearby small town of Luttrell, best known as the home of Chet Atkins. He grew up listening to both country and rock & roll, but didn't get serious about music until college, when he studied marketing at East Tennessee State University. He received a guitar as a Christmas present and set about practicing, and was soon performing with the college bluegrass band. He soon started writing songs as well and played for tips in local venues -- most often a Mexican restaurant -- every night he could; additionally, he managed to sell 1,000 copies of a self-released demo album. After graduation in 1991, he moved to Nashville and became the resident performer at The Turf, a rough honky tonk in the city's historic district. While he gained experience, it wasn't the sort of place where he'd be discovered, and in 1992 he moved on to a publishing deal with Acuff-Rose. From there he landed a record contract with Capricorn and released his debut album, In My Wildest Dreams, in late 1993.

Kenny Chesney
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Artist: Kenny Chesney
    Album: Here And Now (Deluxe)
    Year: 2021
    Genre: Country
    Composer: Various
    Quality: Flac HRA 24bits/96.0kHz
    Label: Blue Chair Records/Warner Music Nashville
    Source: highresaudio
    HRA-Release: 07.05.2021
    Size: 1,17gb

Tracklist
    • 01 We Do
    • 02 Here And Now
    • 03 Everyone She Knows
    • 04 Wasted
    • 05 Knowing You
    • 06 Heartbreakers
    • 07 Someone To Fix
    • 08 Happy Does
    • 09 Tip of My Tongue
    • 10 You Don't Get To
    • 11 Beautiful World
    • 12 Guys Named Captain
    • 13 Wind On
    • 14 Fields Of Glory
    • 15 My Anthem
    • 16 Streets
    Total Runtime 57:09

Download Link:
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

pickleRICK likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. l6gtv

l6gtv Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks alot for Sharing!

4. arcbell

arcbell Member

Threads:
    Thanks

5. thenexte

thenexte Active Member