iTunes Plus M4A AAC is dead!

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by marco25, Apr 2, 2021.

1. marco25

marco25 Well-Known Member Uploader

Threads:
    Back in the 2010s, a simple Google search of a song title + .m4a would give back results of websites and blogspots with purchased aac from iTunes. The purchased aac tag really impresses me until today. It feels so precious. A song bought with money and now you own it for free. It's so nostalgic.

Now if you Google search the above-mentioned terms, only old and dead sites with dead links will show. The world has moved on. Now, streaming via Spotify and Apple Music is the preferred way of consuming music. I still prefer to listen to itunes plus aac via iTunes. Soon, iTunes store will stop selling music downloads. Maybe I just missed those days of my youth. God, I hate getting old. Can we go back? Please. Tell me it's just a dream. Tell me I'm not alone.
    I have so much to say but my thoughts are unorganized and my English is not that good.
    Anyway, thanks for reading. And FreeBritney.

rodriggam and FreakumBoy like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Eric Lyn

Eric Lyn Well-Known Member Uploader V . I . P. Collector

Threads:
    Most of my music collections are in iTunes Plus AAC. Since last year I changed to flac and now these days I preferred them due to quality. I really miss itunes quality and music tag with album art too.

marco25 likes this.
  4. marco25

marco25 Well-Known Member Uploader

Threads:
    Yeah. The tags and beautiful album art are so good to look at.

Eric Lyn likes this.
  5. tryharder

tryharder Well-Known Member

Threads:
    /del..

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023