FLAC Willie Nelson - Band of Brothers [HIGHRESAUDIO HRA 24bits/44.1kHz]

Discussion in 'Albums (lossless)' started by Danielo007, May 17, 2020.

1. Danielo007

Danielo007 Pure Audio Uploader V . I . P.

Threads:
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Info for Band of Brothers

Legacy Recordings is proud to announce the release of Band of Brothers, the new Willie Nelson studio album premiering 14 performances including nine brand-new songs composed by America’s quintessential pop/country songwriter.

The much-anticipated successor To All The Girls… (which became Willie’s first Top 10 album in more than three decades when it was released in October 2013) Band of Brothers is the artist’s first album of predominately new original material in nearly two decades, debuting the master tunesmith’s first major batch of newly-penned songs since his Spirit album in 1996. ”I got on kind of a writing kick,” Willie Nelson said recently, ”it’s good to be writing again.”

The influential songwriter–whose early successes brought pop and country together with unforgettable standards like “Crazy” (Patsy Cline), “Hello Walls” (Faron Young), “Funny How Time Slips Away” (Billy Walker), “Night Life” (Ray Price) and many others–has added nine new essential songs to his classic catalog. One of Willie’s most personal albums to-date, the songs onBand of Brothers range from the introspective (“The Wall” and “Send Me a Picture”) to the rollicking (“Wives and Girlfriends” and “Used To Her”).

A new video for “The Wall,” one of the key tracks on Band of Brothers, debuted exclusively on RollingStone.com. ”The Wall” audio track will be available at all digital stores beginning Tuesday, May 6 and will be available for immediate download for fans who pre-order Band of Brothers.

Rounding out the album are five songs, penned by others, which compliment and unite the album’s sonic textures and lyric themes. Included are Willie’s interpretations of Vince Gill’s Whenever You Come Around”, Billy Joe Shaver’s ”The Git Go” (a duet with Jamey Johnson) and the appropriately-titled “Songwriter,” written by Gordie Sampson and Bill Anderson.

All 14 tracks on Band of Brothers are new recordings and none of the songs have been previously recorded by Willie Nelson.

Working again with producer Buddy Cannon, who helmed Willie’s first three Legacy releases, and a band featuring Jim “Moose” Brown (keyboards), Eddie Bayers (drums), Kevin “Swine” Grantt (bass), Bobby Terry (guitar), Tommy White (steel guitar), Mickey Raphael (harmonica) and Trigger (Willie’s guitar), Willie Nelson recorded the bulk of Band of Brothers during sessions at Sound Emporium Studios in Nashville with additional recording at Pedernales Studio, Austin, Texas and The Hit Factory Criteria, Miami, Florida. Recording sessions took place between October 2013 and March 2014.

Produced by Buddy Cannon

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Artist : Willie Nelson
    Album : Band of Brothers
    Year: 2014
    Composer: Various
    Genre: Country
    Quality : Flac HRA 24bits/44.1kHz
    Label: Legacy Recordings / Sony Music
    Source : highresaudio
    HRA-Release: 29.01.2015
    Size : 496mb

Tracklist

• 01 Bring It On
    • 02 Guitar in the Corner
    • 03 The Wall
    • 04 Whenever You Come Around
    • 05 Wives and Girlfriends
    • 06 I Thought I Left You
    • 07 Send Me a Picture
    • 08 Used to Her
    • 09 The Git Go
    • 10 Band of Brothers
    • 11 Hard to Be an Outlaw
    • 12 Crazy Like Me
    • 13 The Songwriters
    • 14 I've Got a Lot of Traveling to Do
    Total Runtime 47:19

Download Link:
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
    Password:
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.

LeQuangThang likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. LeQuangThang

LeQuangThang Member

Threads:
    thanks

4. alecsbaf

alecsbaf Well-Known Member Donor

Threads:
    niceone

5. Ken5701

Ken5701 Well-Known Member