BLU-RAY The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight (2004) Blu-Ray 1080i

Discussion in 'BLU-RAY' started by barboss, Aug 3, 2017.

1. barboss

barboss Well-Known Member Capper Uploader V . I . P.

Threads:
    The Who - Live At The Isle Of Wight (2004) Blu-Ray 1080i
    [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Setlist:
    01 - I Can’t Explain
    02 - Substitute
    03 - Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
    04 - Who Are You
    05 - Behind Blue Eyes
    06 - Bargain
    07 - Baba O’Riley
    08 - The Punk And The Godfather
    09 - 5:15
    10 - Love Reign O’er Me
    11 - Eminence Front
    12 - Drowned
    13 - Naked Eye
    14 - Real Good Looking Boy
    15 - You Better You Bet
    16 - My Generation
    17 - Old Red Wine
    18 - Won’t Get Fooled Again
    Encore:
    19 - Pinball Wizard
    20 - Amazing Journey
    21 - Sparks
    22 - See Me, Feel Me / Listening To You
    23 - Magic Bus

About: Eagle Rock Entertainment has officially announced that it will release on Blu-ray/2CD The Who: Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 2004. The release will be available for purchase on June 2.
    This is the first ever home entertainment release for of this brilliant show, which includes blistering versions of classics like "Substitute", "Baba O'Riley", "Won't Get Fooled Again", "You Better You Bet", "I Can't Explain", "Pinball Wizard", "Who Are You", "My Generation", "Magic Bus", and many more!
    In 2004, The Who returned to the Isle Of Wight Festival for the first time since their legendary 1970 performance. After a long absence, the festival had been reborn in 2002 and continues to this day. The Who's UK concerts in 2004 were the first in their home country since the death of founding member / bassist John Entwistle. As the evening shadows lengthened across the festival site, The Who took to the stage and delivered an incendiary performance packed with hit singles and classic album tracks. The concert more than lived up to the fans' expectations and memories of 1970.
    The Line-Up for this show featured Roger Daltrey (vocals); Pete Townshend (guitars, vocals); Simon Townshend (guitars, vocals); Pino Palladino (bass); Zak Starkey (drums) and John "Rabbit" Bundrick (keyboards, piano).
    The Who is forever linked with the storied history of this great festival and Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 2004 shows just why this incredible canon of songs, and the band themselves, remain as vital and important as ever.

Info:
    Source:
    [​IMG]
    Genre: Rock
    Quality: Blu-ray | 1080i
    Format: M2TS | 28.0Mbps
    Length: 02:12:26 | 36.06Gb
    Video: H.264 | 1920x1080i | 16:9 | 29.970fps
    Audio 1: LPCM | 2304kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
    Audio 2: DTS-HD MA | 5041kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R
    Language: English

[​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.
    pass: galexandersHD

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

Jb3nj-JB and ozwaldo like this.
  2. Loading...