HDTV Taylor Swift NOW HDTV 1080p HDMania

Discussion in 'Interviews / TV shows / Others' started by TaylorFan13, Dec 5, 2016.

1. TaylorFan13

TaylorFan13 Well-Known Member Capper

[​IMG]
    Taylor fans have a new destination for unique and never seen Taylor Swift videos, Taylor Swift NOW – only on AT&T. Taylor Swift NOW is a video experience created exclusively by AT&T and Taylor that will showcase unique videos, concert performances, behind-the-scenes footage and more from the Taylor Swift archives. This is AT&T’s first-ever specially curated video catalog.

Launching soon, Taylor Swift NOW is organized in themed chapters and packed with special glimpses into Taylor’s life and work spanning her entire career. This will include original content with commentary from Taylor herself.

After its launch, Taylor Swift NOW will be updated regularly with new videos and chapters for special events, including select songs from her upcoming performance at DIRECTV’s Super Saturday Night concert.

Update #1 (7 videos) on December 1st, 2016
    Update #2 (35 videos) on December 13th, 2016 (Happy B-Day Taylor!)
    Update #3 (7 videos) on January 31, 2017
    Update #4 (6 videos) through March 7, 2017 (Including Super Saturday Night Part 1)
    Update #5 (2 videos) through March 14, 2017 (Including Super Saturday Night Part 2)
    Update #6 (1 video) through March 21, 2017 (Including Super Saturday Night Part 3)
    Update #7 (2 videos) through March 28, 2017
    Update #8 (4 videos) through April 25, 2017 (Including Super Saturday Night Part 4 BTS)
    Update #9 (3 videos) through May 23, 2017

Taylor Swift Now AT&T Promo 11-28-16 720p
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 00. Introduction
    S1 E1 :Welcome From Taylor

First Aired: December 1st, 2016
    Taylor Swift welcomes viewers to her new channel and talks about the videos they'll be able to see, at home or on the go, with the new Taylor Swift NOW only on AT&T.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 01. I Surprised My Fans
    S1 E1 :Intro

Taylor talks about how she's always looking for ways to surprise her fans.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2 :A Hug From Taylor Swift (Part 1)
    Two fans are on a mission to get a hug from Taylor. When she finds out about it, she issues them an online video challenge that's classic Taylor! Will they do what it takes to get A Hug From Taylor Swift? Tune in and see!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:A Hug From Taylor Swift (Part 2)
    First Aired: December 13th, 2016
    Taylor appreciates Michael and Ryan's efforts and responds with another fun challenge involving her favorite number thirteen! Will they be able to complete the task and reach their goal of getting A Hug From Taylor Swift? Watch and see!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:A Hug From Taylor Swift (Part 3)
    Taylor's final challenge for the guys is big and the time limit to complete it is small! Watch as they gather a few hundred of their friends and classmates for a sing along in hopes of finally getting A Hug From Taylor Swift!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5:13 Hour Meet and Greet (Part 1)
    First Aired: February 7th, 2017
    Taylor devoted this big event to thanking her admirers. Tune in to see the thousands of excited fans that enjoyed the fun day of autographs, photos and much more. Plus, Taylor has a secret tip to watch for something special!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E6:13 Hour Meet and Greet (Part 2)
    First Aired: February 14th, 2017
    Watch as fans at the marathon Meet and Greet enjoy special Taylor exhibits, demos and even an acoustic concert. Fans also get to tour Taylor's Fearless bus and get an inside look at the T-Party room.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E7:13 Hour Meet and Greet (Part 3)
    First Aired: February 21st, 2017
    See how fans helped create one of Taylor's favorite traditions plus how they helped her commemorate each hour of this epic day.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E8:Gena's Bridal Shower
    First Aired: March 14th, 2017
    It's Taylor's first time attending a bridal shower and she certainly makes a splash! Watch as she surprises a long-time fan by showing up to celebrate her special day.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 02. On A Video Shoot: Part 1
    S1 E1:Intro

Get ready as Taylor shares stories you haven't heard before plus see behind-the-scenes footage from some of her biggest music videos.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2:Taylor NOW: "I Knew You Were Trouble"
    Remember when this music video went viral? Hint: it involves a goat. Tune in to see Taylor's hilarious walk down memory lane!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:"I Knew You Were Trouble" Behind The Scenes (Part 1)
    On the set plus behind-the-scenes footage from the "I Knew You Were Trouble" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:"I Knew You Were Trouble" Behind The Scenes (Part 2)
    On the set plus behind-the-scenes footage from the "I Knew You Were Trouble" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5:"I Knew You Were Trouble" Behind The Scenes (Part 3)
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E6:Taylor NOW: "Begin Again"
    First Aired: December 27th, 2016
    Paris will always hold sweet memories for Taylor! Find out why as she shares a story from behind-the-scenes of her "Begin Again" video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E7:"I Don't Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)" Behind The Scenes (Part 4) - Glitter Lip
    First Aired: January 30th, 2017
    Taylor's collaboration with ZAYN is the first single from the Fifty Shades Darker movie. See on-the-set shots plus behind-the-scenes footage from the music video shoot.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 03. I Was Nostalgic
    S1 E1:Taylor NOW: "The Best Day"

Taylor reflects on why she wrote "The Best Day" and why it's still hard for her to perform this song in concert.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 04. I Had A Photo Shoot

Taylor looks back on the launch of Speak Now and shares behind-the-scenes from the album shoot, inspiration for the album art plus adorable footage of her dad hearing the songs for the first time!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2:Taylor NOW: Speak Now Album Photo Shoot (Part 1)
    Remember when Taylor had curly hair? Watch as she fondly reminisces about the album photo shoots for Speak Now and go behind the scenes on the hilarious photo set up at the wedding chapel for "Speak Now".
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:Taylor NOW: Speak Now Album Photo Shoot (Part 2)
    Watch as Taylor collaborates with her creative team on the photo sets for "Haunted" and "Mean" plus see as Taylor shares new music from Speak Now with her dad.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:Taylor NOW: Speak Now Album Photo Shoot (Part 3)
    Tune in as Taylor talks about the inspiration for the Speak Now CD image plus go behind the scenes as she shares her creative vision for the "Enchanted" photo set up.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5:Taylor NOW: "Speak Now" Magazine Photo Shoot
    First Aired: December 27th, 2016
    Taylor talks about her first Vogue shoot and takes viewers behind-the-scenes to see what it was like to work with photographer Annie Leibovitz.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 05. I Unplugged
    S1 E1 :Intro

Taylor shares how she started her career performing acoustic shows.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2 :"How You Get The Girl" Acoustic
    Never-before-seen acoustic performance of Taylor performing "How You Get The Girl" at the GRAMMY Museum in Los Angeles.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:VH1 Storytellers (Part 1)
    Taylor performs at Harvey Mudd College and shares the stories behind some of her biggest hits like "You Belong With Me" and "Red".
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:VH1 Storytellers (Part 2)
    Taylor shares her inspiration behind the songs "Ours" and "Eyes Open" and performs for a packed audience at Harvey Mudd College.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5:VH1 Storytellers (Part 3)
    The enthusiastic audience at Harvey Mudd College gets treated to special performances of "Mean" and "Begin Again".
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E6:VH1 Storytellers (Part 4)
    First Aired: January 3rd, 2017
    Taylor reminisces with the audience at Harvey Mudd College about first performing "Our Song" for her high school talent show before playing them her No. 1 hit.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E7:VH1 Storytellers (Part 5)
    First Aired: January 24th, 2017
    Watch as Taylor performs one of her biggest hits, "Love Story", for fans at Harvey Mudd College.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E8:Out of the Woods
    First Aired: March 7th, 2017
    Taylor delivers a moving, acoustic version of "Out of the Woods" on the piano at the GRAMMY Museum in Los Angeles.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 06. I Went On Tour: Part 1

Taylor reminisces about her first headlining tour for Fearless plus the Speak Now World Tour.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2:"Fearless"
    "Fearless" music video. See behind-the-scenes footage from the Fearless Tour plus concert highlights from sold-out shows.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:Fearless Fun: Launching Fearless
    Taylor shares her inspirations and talks about the elements that helped bring the Fearless Tour to life including stage design, costumes and, most importantly, the lyrics.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:Fearless Fun: The Huddle
    Watch as Taylor and the band huddle up before the show and see what happens each night before they go on stage on the Fearless Tour.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5:Fearless Fun: Appreciation Days
    First Aired: January 10th, 2017
    On the Fearless Tour, Taylor wanted the band, crew and dancers to know how much she appreciated them. Watch as they're surprised with gifts, cards and even a special phone call! Plus, see who gets their own Appreciation Day in Nashville.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 07. On A Video Shoot: Part 2
    S1 E1:Taylor NOW: "Our Song"

Tune in and find out how Taylor's sparkly guitar got that way plus find out what happened to all those colorful flowers from the set of the music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2:Taylor NOW: "Mine"
    First Aired: January 17th, 2017
    For the first time, Taylor shares some of her favorite memories and behind-the-scenes moments from the "Mine" video shoot.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:"Mine" Behind the Scenes (Part 1)
    First Aired: January 24th, 2017
    On the set plus behind-the-scenes footage from the "Mine" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:"Mine" Behind the Scenes (Part 2)
    First Aired: March 28th, 2017
    More behind-the-scenes footage from the "Mine" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5:"Mine" Behind the Scenes (Part 3)
    First Aired: April 4th, 2017
    Additional behind-the-scenes footage from the "Mine" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E6:"Love Story"
    First Aired: May 16th, 2017
    Travel back in time with Taylor as she visits the "Love Story" castle, modern day, and reminisces about what it was like to film her iconic music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 08. I Totally Got Into Character
    S1 E1:Taylor NOW: "Mean"

From helping others get through hard times to winning two GRAMMY awards, Taylor shares why "Mean" will always be special to her and what inspired her to write it.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2:"Mean" Behind The Scenes (Part 1)
    On the set plus behind-the-scenes footage from the "Mean" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:"Mean" Behind The Scenes (Part 2)
    On the set plus behind-the-scenes footage from the "Mean" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:"Shake It Off"
    First Aired: January 31st, 2017
    Taylor shares her songwriting inspiration for "Shake It Off" plus watch as she dances and laughs her way through the hilarious music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5:”Shake It Off" Cheerleader Behind the Scenes
    First Aired: May 9th, 2017
    Go behind the scenes with Taylor on her hit music video as she hilariously tries to fit in by trying a number of looks and dance styles.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 09. When We Were OVER
    S1 E1 :Taylor NOW: "Tim McGraw"

Taylor shares some never-before-heard stories from her first music video, "Tim McGraw."
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2:"White Horse"
    Watch the music video for the song that won Best Female Country Vocal and Best Country Song at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:"White Horse" Behind The Scenes (Part 1)
    On the set plus behind-the-scenes from the "White Horse" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:"White Horse" Behind The Scenes (Part 2)
    On the set plus behind-the-scenes from the "White Horse" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 10. I Went On Tour: Part 2
    S1 E1:Taylor NOW: The RED Tour Nashville Week

The finale of The RED Tour was three sold-out shows in Taylor's hometown of Nashville, TN. But what happens when she gets sick? Tune in as Taylor shares a never-before-told story.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2:"Red"
    "Red" music video. Watch behind-the-scenes footage from Taylor's third headlining world tour, The RED Tour, plus see concert highlights from sold-out shows.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:The 1989 World Tour: Stage Build Behind The Scenes
    Go behind the scenes for a closer look at how Taylor's vision for this one-of-a-kind stage came to life.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:The 1989 World Tour: Truck Wrap / Tour Bus Behind The Scenes
    Taking The 1989 World Tour on the road requires lots of vehicles. See how Taylor customized a fleet of trucks plus learn about life on the road in a tour bus.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5:The 1989 World Tour: Wardrobe Behind-The-Scenes
    First Aired: February 28th, 2017
    From early design sketches to sophisticated costumes that literally lit up the stage, see how Taylor's personal style helped create the look and feel of the show.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E6:The 1989 World Tour: Dancers Behind the Scenes
    First Aired: May 23rd, 2017
    Get a closer look at Taylor's world-class dancers as they audition, prep and rehearse to share the stage with her on The 1989 World Tour.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 11. On A Video Shoot: Part 3
    S1 E1:Taylor NOW: "I'm Only Me When I'm With You"

Taylor talks about how she captured life on the road, and in the tour bus, to make this fun video with her band and friends.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2:"22"
    Watch Taylor and her friends have a blast in the music video "22".
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:"22" Behind the Scenes
    On the set plus behind-the-scenes footage from the "22" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:"Fifteen"
    First Aired: April 11th, 2017
    High school and heartbreak are two subjects Taylor knows how to capture with her powerful lyrics. Watch Taylor, plus her best friend Abigail, as they navigate both in the visually striking "Fifteen" music video.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 12. I Talked About My Music

Learn more about Taylor's creative process as she talks about songwriting, music production and more.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2:1989 Collaborating With Producers
    When Taylor began working on 1989, there were definitely a few people she wanted to work with.Tune in to find out who!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3:1989 Creating A New Sound
    Taylor shares her thoughts on 1989 and creating a new sound.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4:1989 Album Behind The Scenes
    First Aired: April 18th, 2017
    Ever wonder what it's like to be in the studio when Taylor's recording? Watch and see!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]
    Taylor Swift NOW - 13. I Did A Special Event
    S1 E1: Intro

Taylor Swift performances are definitely special events! Tune in and find out what Taylor's got in store for her fans.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    [​IMG]

S1 E1: DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night (Preview)

[​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E2: DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night (Part 1)

First Aired: March 7th, 2017
    Watch as Taylor takes the stage for an intimate concert with stadium-size production! The performance, filmed on Feb. 4, 2017 in Houston, TX, includes her hit songs "New Romantics," "Blank Space" and "I Knew You Were Trouble."
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E3: DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night (Part 2)
    First Aired: March 14th, 2017
    Taylor performs "I Don't Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)" for the first time live, accompanied only by her acoustic guitar. Then catch her fiery performances of "You Belong With Me," "Red" plus "All Too Well."
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E4: DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night (Part 3)
    First Aired: March 21st, 2017
    Join the dance party in Houston, TX as Taylor performs her chart-topping hits "Bad Blood," "Out of the Woods" plus "Shake It Off" in the big, confetti-filled finale!
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5: DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night (Part 4) Behind-The-Scenes
    First Aired: April 5th, 2017
    See behind-the-scenes footage leading up to the Super Saturday Night concert.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    S1 E5: DIRECTV NOW Super Saturday Night (Part 4)
    First Aired: April 5th, 2017
    See behind-the-scenes footage leading up to the Super Saturday Night concert. Then get ready for a non-stop sing along with Taylor in this special cut featuring all ten songs from parts 1, 2 and 3.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. phosty

phosty New Member

tay tay!

dudsszzkiee likes this.
  4. Darkangel

Darkangel Taylor Fan Staff Member Super Moderator Capper V . I . P. Donor

Thank you so much! :love:

5. 010juninho

010juninho Member

6. pinky

pinky Active Member

thank you :)

7. cameltoe123

cameltoe123 Active Member

Thanks! Do you think she will broadcast the Red Tour eventually??

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  8. thankstome

thankstome Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot

9. Bouncer

Bouncer Member

tks tks

10. zcxlyz

zcxlyz Member

thank you

11. Joe1240

Joe1240 Well-Known Member

Thanks for Taylor!

12. wengchuan13

wengchuan13 New Member

Thank you..

13. KallumLavigne

KallumLavigne Well-Known Member

Thank you!!!

14. AndrewDiceClay

AndrewDiceClay Member

15. SEOLRYEO

SEOLRYEO New Member

THX!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

16. z3with6pack

z3with6pack Member

Thank You so much for This!!!!! :):love::love::love::love::love:

17. Benjo4Ever

Benjo4Ever Active Member

Cheers and happy holidays! :):love:

18. GHN

GHN Member

Thanks

19. AndrewDiceClay

AndrewDiceClay Member

FYI: They put up a bunch of new stuff on Taylor's birthday (Tuesday).

20. TaylorFan13

TaylorFan13 Well-Known Member Capper

Yes, I will upload all the new videos tomorrow. There's a lot of them to convert. Most of the videos are old ones from Fearless and Speak Now.

fbwill23 and SantiBZ like this.
  21. SEOLRYEO

SEOLRYEO New Member

Thank U!!!!!!! You're so nice! :love: