BDRiP Steve Hackett - The Total Experience (2016) BDRip 720p

Discussion in 'BLU-RAY' started by barboss, Jul 27, 2016.

1. barboss

barboss Well-Known Member Capper Uploader V . I . P.

Threads:
    Steve Hackett - The Total Experience (2016) BDRip 720p
    [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Setlist:
    01 Corycian Fire Intro
    02. Spectral Mornings
    03. Out of the Body
    04. Wolflight
    05. Every Day
    06. Love Song to a Vampire
    07. The Wheel's Turning
    08. Loving Sea
    09. Jacuzzi
    10. Icarus Ascending
    11. Star of Sirius
    12. Ace of Wands
    13. A Tower Struck Down
    14. Shadow of the Hierophant
    15. Get 'em Out by Friday
    16. Can-Utility and the Coastliners
    17. After the Ordeal
    18. The Cinema Show
    19. Aisle of Plenty
    20. The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
    21. The Musical Box
    22. Clocks
    23. Firth of Fifth

About: • After his much celebrated 2015 studio album, “Wolflight”, which cracked the top 40 in the UK and top 50 in Germany upon release, Steve Hackett has done something unusual for his new live release – he filmed and recorded it in Liverpool.“When InsideOut told me that I could film a gig on the British leg of the 2015 tour for release, I thought that we should do it away from London. My last three DVDs have been done at venues in the city – Shepherd's Bush Empire ('Fire & Ice', 2011), Hammersmith Apollo ('Genesis Revisited: Live At Hammersmith', 2013) and the Royal Albert Hall ('Genesis Revisited: Live At The Royal Albert Hall', 2013). I felt doing it in Liverpool had a certain ring to it. This is an extraordinary city and the Philharmonic Hall is an extraordinary venue. Besides, it's not as if Liverpool is known for having any good music – there's never been a good band from there. Ha!” Hackett's love for Liverpool goes back to his time with Genesis, as he attests. “We played there a few times in the '70s, and the fans have always been very good to me there. And as a huge Beatles fans, I also know the landmarks there, such as Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields. I have been on the Magical Mystery Tour. So, the city means a lot to me from that point of view as well. The Beatles set the benchmark for all of us who have followed; we take our imagination from them.”

Info:
    Source: Inside Out Music
    Genre: Prog Rock | Art Rock
    Quality: BDRip | 720p
    Format: MKV | 5283kbps
    Length: 02:37:00 | 7.63Gb
    Video: H.264 | 1280x720 | 16:9 | 23.976fps
    Audio: DTS | 1510kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R, LFE
    Language: English

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.
    pass: galexandersHD

2. Loading...