[REQ VID] Help me find this video

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Aleejoon, May 28, 2020.

1. Aleejoon

Aleejoon Alee Joon Donor

Hello, long story short;

Years go i had a music video that I'm
    looking for it now, but i have no idea what was the name of the song or the singer.
    But i remember a few things about it, i "think" it was one of the m.pokora videos but not sure, At All :electric:

Theme of the video was quite dark,
    Stage was a total black room with very bright cords hanging all around the room.
    The room was dark but full of lights around the singers.
    i remember singers where standing in the middle, and all around them where surrounded by some sort of "metal fences" which wouldn't let them to move, it was like the fences got electricity in it and where dangerous(not sure).
    Singers where trapped in there like a cage for an animal!
    But they couldn't move because of that, also all around them was sharp things that would hurt them if they moved to much.
    There wasn't a dance group or something in the video, but singers move their body as someone is trapped in a cage .:eek:

*not sure*
    I think also, singers where like a puppets, the ones that their hands and legs are attached to u thread and u move them but your hand!
    *Not sure*

RockCartel likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Aleejoon

Aleejoon Alee Joon Donor

Ammmmmm

4. dinhotwain

dinhotwain Well-Known Member

if u think maybe can be one of MPokora video. Have u seen it all his videos before to make sure? let's take one thing at a time..lol

Aleejoon likes this.
  5. renatozasq

renatozasq Member

DKJHGJHDGJHJFJFJFHJF