Overrated female pop stars

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by Djodjara, Jan 21, 2016.

?

which female pop star in the most overrated

1. Lady Gaga

5.9%
  2. Beyonce

23.5%
  3. Lana Del Rey

11.8%
  4. Rihanna

8.8%
  5. Britney Spears

14.7%
  6. Katy Perry

5.9%
  7. Nicki Minaj

2.9%
  8. Taylor Swift

26.5%
  1. Djodjara

Djodjara Well-Known Member Capper Uploader V . I . P.

Threads:
    And of course, in your opinion, which female pop star in the most overrated in music business today?

And if I forgot someone, please tell who deserves to be on the list :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  2. Loading...

3. GenerousDragoness

GenerousDragoness Active Member

Threads:
    A lot of new pop stars are overrated and are less talented than much older pop stars. They release music on shady platforms such as Spotify, YouTube, etc.

It's harder to get high quality music now considering that the modern pop music industry has become a joke with toxic feminazis who don't know how to make proper love songs because their songs represent how toxic and greedy they are.

Sophisticated ladies have been replaced by petty clowns and petty drama queens in the music industry. Sophisticated gentlemen have been replaced by trashy sellouts in the music industry. Frank Sinatra was way more sophisticated, was way more charismatic, and was way more professional than most of these modern males in the music industry.

People were more civilised in the music industry in the past than they are now, especially because of the rise of feminazis, snowflakes, lazy people who would rather make easy money than work hard to make quality products, drug addicts, alcoholism, sexual abuse, etc.

The modern pop music industry doesn't hold a candle to the old pop music industry.

I prefer Queen Latifah over Nicki Minaj, I prefer Mariah Carey over Ariana Grande, I prefer Whitney Houston over Beyonce, I prefer Selena over Jennifer Lopez, and I prefer Celine Dion over Taylor Swift. I find that Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift, and many other people from the music industry are copycats that are recycling old ideas from old songs with lazy instrumental beats in their songs.

Also, there has been a decline in vocal range and proper singing techniques in the modern pop music industry. It is becoming more common for modern singers to not know how to have healthy singing techniques and to know how to properly take care of their bodies in general to make sure the health of their bodies won't affect their throats in the long run for singing. Singers that smoke, drink alcohol, eat too much, don't do enough physical exercise, and other things will decrease the lifespan of their vocal ranges, especially when their voices change because they are getting older.

Ariana Grande is a Mariah Carey wanna-be who doesn't hold a candle to Mariah Carey at all, especially since Ariana Grande has poor enunciation in her words when she sings sometimes compared to Mariah Carey. Poor enunciation from Ariana Grande can be heard from her "Problem" song. Some people have had to look up the lyrics to the "Problem" song because of Ariana's poor enunciation.

Mariah Carey made a song called "Shake It Off" before Taylor Swift did. Like I said. Most of the modern people from the music industry are copycats. Those copycats are more unoriginal and superficial than the old pop stars that worked harder to make quality music.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021