SERIES New Looney Tunes - Season 2 1080i HDMania

Discussion in 'Cinema Center' started by Dfrazzer, Sep 4, 2017.

1. allkhan

allkhan New Member

Threads:
    thanks for the season

2. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
    Yeah Now I'm finally back at this thread after 4 months, I don't want this thread to be dead, and still without any news about 29 (Then Things Got Weird/Duck Duck Ghost) being aired in Boomerang UK??? it's already hallowen they should have aired 29 already, and what happened to 51and 52??? unfortunately I couldn't watch the show anymore here, my aunts are with my TV's device that makes my TV channels work now, I really don't know how the show is going here in Brazil, but since we are in Octuber, I'm pretty they've even finished Season 2 here already, didn't Boomerang UK announced something new about the series? because they could have forgot about it or they didn't get episodes 29, 51 & 52? I don't know...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  3. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
    thank you a lot, Like I think this episode was replayed already a lot of times here, but I hadn't seen the beginning of 29A "Then Things Got Weird", thank you.

4. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
    Yeah they aren't in the correct order, is because Dfrazzer here considered episodes 1, 2 just one episode, and he did the same thing with 4 and 5 too.

5. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
    Yeah this is cool because maybe they wanted to make these episodes with the same length as some of the Old Cartons, like, had Old Looney Tunes cartoons with more than 6 minutes of length.

6. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
    It seems that France and Africa are the only ones that are already airing S3, you can check episodes clips from S3 in the Boomerang France and Africa channels, for now I think just these two countries are airing S3, Boomerang Brazil I think had already aired the full S2 but not started S3, so what about Teletoon (Canada)? well, they had aired the full S2 too, but I'm don't know if they are airing S3, I didn't had any news about the series in that channel since this clip from the ending of episode 52B "Hare to the Throne, Part 2" has been leaked and recorded from the channel.

7. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
    And the true 29 too, I really don't know what happened to 29, 51 & 52 in Boomerang UK, 29 should have already aired, and when the new episodes came out in the country, they will air just 51 & 52? they will need to air 51 & 52 and the first ones from S3.

8. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
    Yeah, the problem is, we are already in Octuber, Halloween 2018, and episode 29 is from halloween 2017, And I'm sure about this because in the credits of episode 29 says "2017 Warner Bros", WB always shows the year of when they made the episode or movie in the credits of the episode/movie, if you look, the first part of S1 (eps 1-26) was made in 2015, and the second part (eps 27-52) was made in 2016, the first part of S2 was also made in 2016 (eps 1-26 of S2), and the second part was made in 2017 (eps 27-52), and S3's first part was probably beginned in the end of 2017 too, and the second part will be ended this year (2018) or in 2019, so this means that 29 was from halloween 2017, makes sense why it was aired this year here in Brazil (although that they didn't aired the episode in the halloween of this year here in Brasil), a very similar thing happened with episode 25B "The IMPoster" from S1, which was a halloween episode from 2015, and here in Brazil and in UK it was aired in Halloween 2016, now I don't understand why Boomerang UK didn't aired 29 this month.

9. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
    I can create a thread for Season 3, but I will not upload episodes there, I will just send some videos from Season 3 that Boomerang France and Africa are currently uploading in their channels, if you want Season 3 episodes, well, we need someone that lives in France to record and upload the S3 episodes here, but if you want in english, we need someone that lives in Africa, or maybe in Canada too but as I said I'm don't know if Teletoon is already airing S3.

10. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
  11. soup

soup soup

Threads:
    Zenkai likes this.
  12. Zenkai

Zenkai New Member

Threads:
    thank you, I wonder if they will air 29 (Then Things Got Weird, Duck Duck Ghost), they can't air that episode in Halloween 2019!

13. Dfrazzer

Dfrazzer Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Capper Uploader V . I . P. Donor

Threads:
    I'll record them, I wish channels would stop skipping episodes.

soup and Sheldon131 like this.
  14. clublandtiger

clublandtiger Well-Known Member Uploader Donor

Threads:
    That episode is available in the US on Boomerang online on- demand . It's listed as :
    New Looney Tunes Season 7 Episode 3 - Then Things Got Weird/Duck Duck Ghost

[​IMG]

15. Dfrazzer

Dfrazzer Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Capper Uploader V . I . P. Donor

Threads:
    I just added the next two episodes.

save8lot, Nami11 and soup like this.
  16. LooneyTunerIan

LooneyTunerIan Member

Threads:
    All that remains now is: "Hare to the Throne"!

17. LooneyTunerIan

LooneyTunerIan Member

Threads:
    BTW, can anybody make a Season Three thread?

18. Boltagon

Boltagon New Member

Threads:
    Been looking for this! Thanks!

19. salometoy

salometoy New Member

Threads:
    thanks

20. donte

donte Member

Threads: