I Am Just Upset...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Samuel, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Samuel

Samuel Well-Known Member

I don't get why is this world so ruin and spoiled. I lost my mind when I've been treated so unfairly, injustice and I'm being dumped aside. Even for a person like me, I've been dumped by a lot of people from other forums, I've been gutted out from their site and they can even understand how I supposed to feel. I feel like every single time when someone asked me to change but sometimes when you get used to something, you don't change. The only change you can get is by correcting the change.

Sometimes, when I feel like I don't get what I want, I just felt destroyed by what I don't have. For example, like now, you guys are wondering "Why is Samuel so eager to get more stuff on his site and the weird thing why does he want to compare himself to sites like dmd247?". "He should never compare himself to dmd247. We all know who wins here, "dmd247"". I do all these nonsense because I get the feeling like I'm being dumped from a somebody to a nobody. I'm being thrown out from a very well fed community with great people and I know I have attitude issues but it doesn't mean when someone can't control it, then he will never control it at all. The truth is most sites have banned me including dmd247. If @nitrocell wants to ban me go ahead "BAN". I'm open arms willing to receive the ban since my spirit has been broken and banned from many sites.

Possibly by now, I feel so negative. I want to give up all these hard-work and just let dmd247 wins over me. I felt completely defeated. I know I'm not rich. Even my helpers / posters are not rich, they can't afford movies like dmd247 does but we have one thing. We have help posting and that's what makes me happy.

[​IMG]

Do you think I can afford sooo many movies and shows like this? No I can't. :cry: I felt so broken right now. I'm completely destroyed.
    [​IMG]

I know. I'm so unlucky and I'm poor and I have no money to afford these many stuff to share with people. I'm a bad luck to everyone. No one should help me on my site which is a curse not a blessing.

I admit I have friends but no one wants to talk to me because I'm either possibly aggressive or I have a negative mindset which makes them feel like I'm like a really bad fengshui. I came to this virtual world to talk, mobilize myself from the outside world and make friends who are willing to help me even if I fall.

Why couldn't everyone help me out on my site? I know this world is unfair. I've been treated unfairly and inconsistent in my exams, I've been dumped and many bad things happened to me. This doesn't mean I am evil like gunmans who shoot people down for satisfaction. I am just broken-hearted by how big this community and other community and I seemed to have lack of attention and aid.

I'm a banned fugitive. Even warez sites have kicked me out for my attitude. I have nowhere else to go after this except stay on my site (if it could even survive or let it shut down) or continue my last post on iTD Music.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  2. Sajjad

Sajjad Member

Good morning, since you have admitted your mistakes, I would like to be one of your friends. But the thing is my net is not as speedy as yours, therefore I can only send you FHD files.
    If you promise to be good, I will share my purchases.

3. Samuel

Samuel Well-Known Member

Good. I wouldn't want to let dmd247 (stupid site) win this fight over me. I need more content, more people (Paying subscribers) on my site than the amount they have.

4. Samuel

Samuel Well-Known Member

I don't care how and whom I'm gonna behave. I'm behave like that dmd site is facing apocalypse.

5. ShareBear

ShareBear Well-Known Member

Samuel, I've been banned on different websites because I would rather be brutally honest instead of selling my soul to stroke people's egotistic echo chambers that are a false sense of security. Anti-intellectual censorship has been happening on certain websites because low I.Q. normies who only care about money and themselves are trying to control people to exploit them like the parasites that they are. Especially since there are websites that have become privacy nightmares to benefit political agendas to control and exploit people psychologically and financially. Other than that, I'm glad that you're being honest about your situation.