BLU-RAY George Fest - A Night To Celebrate (2016) Blu-Ray 1080p

Discussion in 'BLU-RAY' started by barboss, Apr 7, 2017.

1. barboss

barboss Well-Known Member Capper Uploader V . I . P.

Threads:
    George Fest - A Night To Celebrate (2016) Blu-Ray 1080p
    [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Setlist:
    01. Introduction
    02. Old Brown Shoe (Conan O Brien)
    03. I Me Mine (Britt Daniel from Spoon)
    04. Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)(Jonathan Bates feat. Dhani Harrison)
    05. Something (Norah Jones)
    06. Got My Mind Set On You (Brandon Flowers from The Killers)
    07. If Not For You (Heartless Bastards)
    08. Be Here Now (Ian Astbury from The Cult)
    09. Wah-Wah (Nick Valensi from The Strokes)
    10. If I Needed Someone (Jamestown Revival)
    11. Art of Dying (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
    12. Savoy Truffle (Dhani Harrison)
    13. For You Blue (Chase Cohl)
    14. Beware of Darkness (Ann Wilson)
    15. Let It Down (Dhani Harrison)
    16. Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) (Ben Harper)
    17. Here Comes The Sun (Perry Farrell from Jane's Addiction)
    18. What Is Life ( Weird Al Yankovic)
    19. Behind That Locked Door (Norah Jones)
    20. My Sweet Lord (Brian Wilson)
    21. Isn't It A Pity (The Black Ryder)
    22. Any Road (Butch Walker)
    23. I'd Have You Anytime (Karen Elson)
    24. Taxman (Cold War Kids)
    25. It s All Too Much (The Flaming Lips)
    26. Handle With Care (Brandon Flowers, Britt Daniel, Dhani Harrison, Jonathan Bates, Wayne Coyne, and Weird Al Yankovic)
    27. All Things Must Pass (Ann Wilson, Dhani Harrison, Karen Elson and Norah Jones)

About: Available February 26th, 2016. In aid of the The Material World Foundation, Hot Records Ltd. and Vagrant Records present “George Fest” A Night To Celebrate The Music Of George Harrison. Recorded and filmed on September 28th, 2014 at the The Fonda Theater in Los Angeles, a host of today’s best musicians pay tribute to their favorite George Harrison songs.

George Fest: A Night to Celebrate George Harrison happened at the Fonda Theater in Los Angeles on September 28, 2014 and the whole shindig appeared in a variety of incarnations -- CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, and downloads -- in February of 2016, a few days after what would've been the Beatle's 73rd birthday. His son Dhani directed the concert and, with the exception of Brian Wilson and Heart's Ann Wilson, he favored alt-rock stars of the 2000s: the Killers' Brandon Flowers, Nick Valensi from the Strokes, Spoon's Britt Daniel, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Cold War Kids, and the Flaming Lips form the backbone of this tribute. Around this core orbit some names that seem suitable (Norah Jones, Ben Harper, Perry Farrell), some that seem odd (Ian Astbury, Karen Elson), and some that seem like ringers (Conan O'Brien, Weird Al Yankovic), but this group is united by an affection for George Harrison, a love that runs so deep that none of the crew even make feints toward possible reinterpretations of the tunes. Everybody plays the songs they love in the way they learned them, so the highlights fall along the spectrum of sensitivity to enthusiasm. Norah Jones excels on both "Something" and "Behind That Locked Door," Karen Elson treats "I'd Have You Anytime" as a torch song, and Daniel sways handsomely to "I Me Mine," while Dhani throws himself into "Let It Down" and the two nominal comedians, Conan and Weird Al, tear it up on "Old Brown Shoe" and "What Is Life," respectively. That's enough to provide a hook for this lengthy concert but the lasting impression of George Fest is not about the performances here but rather the depth and range of Harrison's work, which perhaps is how it should be. --AllMusic Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine

Info:
    Source: BMG/Arista
    Genre: Rock
    Quality: Blu-Ray | 1080p
    Format: M2TS | 22.9Mbps
    Length: 01:59:51 | 21.9Gb
    Video: H.264 | 1920x1080 | 16:9 | 23.976fps
    Audio: LPCM | 1536kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
    Language: English

[​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.
    pass: galexandersHD

2. Loading...

3. goeglass

goeglass New Member

Threads:
    THANKS ALOT

4. thinet1

thinet1 Member

Threads:
    THANKS

5. gianfranco23

gianfranco23 Well-Known Member