Filehost upload rules

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by nitrocell, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Dfrazzer

Dfrazzer Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Capper V . I . P. Donor

Is anyone else having problems with Mega.nz as my connection to them keeps slowing from 1.7 mb/ps down to 50 kb/ps then it often just stops uploading and my internet everywhere else works fine. The only time I get good upload speeds on there now is after midnight.

777josem likes this.
  2. 777josem

777josem Well-Known Member Uploader

All the time! That's why I do not like MEGA . I moved from server to cloud.mail.ru

3. Dfrazzer

I started using cloud.mail.ru yesterday as a lot of my Mega.nz uploads kept slowing to around 100 kb/ps when on cloud.mail.ru it's at least 1.5 mb/ps.

777josem likes this.
  4. 777josem

MEGA is no longer the same as before:(

5. Dfrazzer

Now Mega.nz is really slow downloading my own uploads they start at 1 mb/s then drop to 200 kb/s which is weird because a few days ago it was usually downloading at 5.7 mb/s. I'm glad I switched to using Cloud.mail.ru as it's much faster but I wish it had more storage space because I upload about 50 GB a day now.

777josem likes this.
  6. 777josem

MEGA?:horror:True, there is very little storage free in Cloud.mail.ru. I 'm already in a second account:victory:

7. nitrocell

nitrocell
    Administrator
    Staff Member AdMiN Capper

http://www.imagenetz.de/ has been disallowed

Some links have been deleted a couple days after for apparently no reason and quite randomly
    And downloads from this host don't support resumability, which is a standard feature in filehosts nowadays, if the connection breaks, it has to start all over again

My top choices at the moment are Yandex Disk (10gb) or cloud.mail.ru (25gb) and will ensure you that these links will be kept for years to come, both are big and very resourceful russian companies

Both also have stream players besides having the ability to download the original files

Cloud.mail.ru has a filesize limit of 2gb, Yandex doesnt have any

Even if you fill an account, you can make as many as you want because both are email services too, so you don't need an email to register them:

You create accounts like ex (account1, account2,...) its easier to track and put the same password on everyone

Cloud.mail.ru
    https://e.mail.ru/signup?_1ld=1_1000000_1000477_0&from=navi&siteid=105&rnd=93132020&lang=en_US

Or Yandex Disk
    https://passport.yandex.com/registration/mail?from=mail&require_hint=1&origin=hostroot_com_nol_mobile_left&retpath=https://passport.yandex.com/passport?mode=subscribe&from=mail&retpath=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.yandex.com

(if you have trouble using cloud.mail.ru because the Cloud interface only has russian language, use Chrome's built in page translator, at least until you know what each button does)

Feel free to recommend any other host that doesn't delete under innactivity :)

777josem likes this.
  8. 777josem

imagenetz.de That server, I never gave me confidence. I'm already on my third account in Cloud.mail.ru:victory:

9. Dfrazzer

I just checked some of my recent Hannah Montana posts and the links are already deleted, I'll re-upload them all to Cloud mail in a few days.

10. nitrocell

nitrocell
    Administrator

This host is too small, and it has been for that reason (apperently they exist since 2006), in the main page it says it hosts ~1.7 Tb, thats like nothing, probably just a single small server hosting that, just another site that deserves no trust, in the TOS they say that they host at least for 1000 days, haha, what kind of rule is this, so vague

777josem likes this.
  11. Dfrazzer

The amount they host changes a lot it goes from 1.7 TB then back to 1.6 TB so I guess they must be running out of space so they delete files.

12. Dfrazzer

My latest Cloud.mail account suddenly stopped working and now it's saying my mailbox has been hacked so I have to wait for a text message code to get access too it again.

13. Sh4pphire

Sh4pphire Well-Known Member

It's dangerous when they cut off storage without informing us. :nothing to say:
    i have 5 google account + 5 Mega.coz + 2TB Baidu
    I'll stick to gg & mg for sure, baidu is just back up of back up plan.

14. nitrocell

nitrocell
    Administrator

Hacked, how?!
    Still I'm already on my 8th account
    Can you still access those files with the link?
    But its just the Cloud page?

How many accounts did you created in the past day(s)?
    Maybe you're going too fast with a single IP

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  15. Dfrazzer

I got my account back after 3 hours of waiting for an email from Cloud.mail, my links were unaffected I'm on my 20th account this month, next time I'll register using a proxy server.

16. nitrocell

nitrocell
    Administrator

Use http://hola.org plugin for chrome or firefox

17. Dfrazzer

I already use Hola because Zenmate made most servers premium.

18. VodzigorLans

VodzigorLans Well-Known Member Capper

19. nitrocell

nitrocell
    Administrator

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  20. Dfrazzer

Imagenetz.de has even deleted videos that I haven't even posted yet, so they must be randomly deleting peoples uploads to free up space on their tiny server.