FLAC Diamond Head - Lightning To The Nations 2020 [HIGHRESAUDIO HRA 24bits/48.0kHz]

Discussion in 'Albums (lossless)' started by Danielo007, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Danielo007

Danielo007 Pure Audio Uploader V . I . P.

Threads:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Info for Lightning To The Nations 2020

"It's Electric" - “Written 15th June 1978 it was the forty fifth song Diamond Head ever wrote. It was kind of our version of an AC/DC song. I had noticed that AC/DC had gaps in their riffs so I thought I would do one in that vein and out came It's Electric. It was fast and exciting and soon found its way into our live set.

We had the pleasure of opening for AC/DC in January 1980 and performed It's Electric in the set, I looked over to my left and noticed we were being watched by Bon Scott!

It's Electric was the first Diamond Head song that Lars Ulrich ever heard on the 1980 MCA compilation album Brute Force. “It seemed so right, it seemed so fresh, it seemed so effortless and above all it seemed so fucking special. Three and a half minutes after the needle hit the record on It's Electric by Diamond Head I was hooked” Lars Ulrich. Metallica covered this song on their 1998 album Garage INC. Sean and I wrote It’s Electric in the key of G but Metallica transposed it to F# to make it easier to play. I have played it their way ever since.

This new recording of It's Electric still has the spark (no pun intended) of the original but with modern production. So much has changed in recording technology over forty years that we were bound to take advantage of it in this digital age” (Brian Tatler)

"It's Electric" is taken from LIGHTNING TO THE NATIONS 2020, set for release November 20th 2020 via Silver Lining Music. Re-imagined, re-recorded and re-born, Diamond Head’s forthcoming 40-year celebration of their genre-defining debut album Lightning To The Nations is a scintillating shot of fresh metal energy. Taking the material which helped spawn the ground-breaking New Wave of British Heavy Metal (NWOBHM), Diamond Head utilise all their skill, experience and revitalised energy to breathe so much new life into these freshly recorded takes that it feels like experiencing the earth shaking all over again.

The levels of fresh energy in these celebration sessions will blow doors and socks off all who hear them, and the potency of timeless riffage such as “It’s Electric” and “The Prince” literally scream at the listener. Founder member, lead guitarist/songsmith Brian Tatler and rhythm guitarist Andy Abberley give the guitars a new razor edge, Karl Wilcox on drums and Dean Ashton on bass are a buoyant bombastic platform, while vocalist Rasmus Bom Andersen brings a brilliant new take on the vocals.

Anderson also produced and mixed the album with a freshness and attack which will thrill fans old and new. As if that wasn’t enough, Diamond Head add four covers to the album, Judas Priest’s “Sinner”, Led Zeppelin’s “Immigrant Song”, Deep Purple’s “Rat Bat Blue” and a stunning take of Metallica’s “No Remorse”, which is a tribute’s tribute to the band who openly formed under enormous influence from Diamond Head, and covered several of the songs on Lightning To The Nations, decades ago. Diamond Head’s debut was a classic once already; it is about to be a stone cold classic once more. Available as a CD Digipak, Double Black Vinyl Album housed in Gatefold and digital formats.

Brian Tatler, guitars
    Rasmus Bom Andersen, vocals
    Karl Wilcox, drums
    Dean Ashton, bass
    Abbz, guitars

_________________________________________________________________________________

Artist : Diamond Head
    Album : Lightning To The Nations 2020
    Year : 2020
    Genre: Rock
    Composer: - -
    Quality : Flac HRA 24bits/48.0kHz
    Label: Silver Lining Music
    Source : highresaudio
    HRA-Release: 27.11.2020
    Size : 814mb

Tracklist
    • 01 Lightning to the Nations
    • 02 The Prince
    • 03 Sucking My Love
    • 04 Am I Evil?
    • 05 Sweet and Innocent
    • 06 It’s Electric
    • 07 Helpless
    • 08 No Remorse
    • 09 Immigrant Song
    • 10 Sinner
    • 11 Rat Bat Blue
    Total Runtime: 01:00:47

Download Link:
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    blackie_rv likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. jcf74

jcf74 Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this album and in particular Am I evil 2020 version ! Band who inspired Ulrich and Hetfield for their best covers !

4. alsupervago

alsupervago Well-Known Member

Threads:
  5. Ken5701

Ken5701 Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much

6. blackie_rv

blackie_rv New Member

Threads:
    thanks.

7. EthanThornton