CELOBRAZiL's content recovery initiative

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by nitrocell, May 15, 2016.

1. nitrocell

nitrocell
    Administrator
    Staff Member AdMiN Capper

Well, I'm gonna talk about a subject that has been messing with my mind for quite long...

It's seems like CELOBRAZiL has been permanently and silently deleting all his messages and threads periodically, like every 5/6 months since he has been around here (2014)
    He simply also deletes all his links and images from it's hosts

Last time in December he told me some excuses about the forum being public and exposed, blablabla...

He agreed with me that he would eventually repost everything again with time, and wouldn't do it again

He has been untransparent and tricking me about this for quite long

It all seems more than ilogical to me, to delete hundreads of threads in a day, and in the next day start posting new content
    Having the work to upload, post it all and then having even more work to delete and bring everything down

It obviously doesn't corelate with the path of growth that Sharemania is trying to follow in becoming one of the greatest music video sharing hubs on the internet
    And mass deletion also hurts Sharemania's SEO / Search position, by leading Google to many 404 pages

Lastly he seems to have no logical explanation why he does it, he just says that he does this as an hobbie and has no further explanation to give anymore

I revoked his admin previledges, I just can't accept this from a staff member

Fulfilling a request, and in the next days just delete all the messages and threads. I was gonna post this and eventually noticed that had already been posted, and ended up posting again with another release, it's messy pointlessness
    http://sharemania.us/threads/sia-live-coachella-2016.25907/

He seems totally unwilling to cooperate through providing his older contents by himself, even if he's not the one posting
    I always thought that we would give along each other well since we also speak the same mother tongue, but it turned out not to be much the case

I am usually patient and non-conflicting, it's not that I don't admire you work and effots Celo, but I just couldn't stand not doing anything anymore

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Content recovery

Thanks DETOX and some other users that have been making some great efforts to recover/repost some of his contents, and everybody else that is committed to make Sharemania happen

And also a special thanks to everybody (big thanks Dfrazzer) that has been donating and helping with server's expenses

I have some of his live performances that I'll also post as well

I would like that we could organize each other to post his missing contents

If you have any of them and you are available to post, please copy and reply here inside tag code the file/release name(s) that you'll eventually post

Simple threads preferebly with "Video Thumbnails Maker" or "Thumbnail Me" that shows some simple Mediainfo in the image's header and "MediaInfo Lite" to display full Mediainfo
    And setlist if it does have

Thread updated: http://sharemania.us/threads/images-and-thumbnails-tutorial.23342/

LET'S MAKE SHAREMANIA GREAT(ER) AGAIN! :super:

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    777josem, multimediafm and 1D4EVER like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. viniciusx
      Replies:
      Views:

3. nitrocell

nitrocell
    Administrator
    Staff Member AdMiN Capper

Code:
    Katy Perry [Live @ Rock in Rio Brazil 27-Sep-2015] (GLOBOHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Mariah Carey [Live @ Oi Fashion Rocks Brazil 2009] (MULTISHOWHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Ciara [Live @ Oi Fashion Rocks Brazil 2009] (MULTISHOWHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania

4. abdi

abdi Hi, if you need something feel free to DM me :) V . I . P. Uploader

THIS IS SURPRISED ME :( :(

I am able to recovery just Nicki Minaj video from his posting

:nothing to say::nothing to say::nothing to say:

nitrocell likes this.
  5. NicoleScherzy

NicoleScherzy Well-Known Member V . I . P. Uploader

Currently, I'm uploading his 36x VEVO-rip Rihanna music videos pack:
    Code:
    Rihanna - American Oxygen (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money [Explicit] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - California King Bed (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Cheers [Drink To That] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Diamonds (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Disturbia (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Disturbia [Online Only Version] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - If It's Lovin' That You Want (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Man Down (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Only Girl [In The World] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Pon de Replay [Internet Version] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Pour It Up [Explicit] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Rude Boy (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Russian Roulette (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - S&M (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Shut Up And Drive (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - SOS (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Take A Bow (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Te Amo (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Unfaithful (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Wait Your Turn (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - We Found Love (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - We Ride (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - What Now (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - Where Have You Been (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna - You Da One (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna & Kanye West & Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna Feat. Drake - What's My Name (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z - Umbrella [Orange Version] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake - Rehab (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko - Stay (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo - Hate That I Love You (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna Feat. Slash - Rockstar 101 (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna Feat. Slash - Rockstar 101 [Director's Cut] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania
    Rihanna Feat. Young Jeezy - Hard (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania

nitrocell likes this.
  6. vans

vans Well-Known Member

i know i'm a bad guy but these are the ones i got over the years that i could contribute:

[​IMG]

Zeeh and nitrocell like this.
  7. danixat

danixat Katycat ^-^ Capper V . I . P. Donor

i have only these ones if anyone is interested
    [​IMG]

Zeeh and nitrocell like this.
  8. Snorom6

Snorom6 Well-Known Member Uploader

Just a listing of what I have right now... nothing in the upload queue right now.

Code:
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Ben E. King - Stand By Me (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Celine Dion & Clive Griffin - When I Fall In Love (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Flo Rida Feat. T-Pain - Low (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Madonna - I'll Remember (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Smash Mouth Feat. Eddie Murphy - I'm A Believer (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] TLC - Get It Up (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Urge Overkill - Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to [L] Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to David Bowie - Fame '90 (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to Drake Feat. Rihanna - Take Care (Explicit) VH1HD AVC 1080i AC3 DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut (2) to Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to 2009 10 24 - Medley (Oi Fashion Rocks) CELOBRAZiLts.lnk   
    Shortcut to 2009.10.24 - Medley (Oi Fashion Rocks) CELOBRAZiL.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] 99 Souls Feat. Destiny's Child & Brandy - The Girl Is Mine (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Aaliyah - Try Again (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Adele - When We Were Young [Live] (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Aqua - Turn Back Time (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman [Visual 1] (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back) (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Beck - Deadweight (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Ben E. King - Stand By Me (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Berlin - Take My Breath Away (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Boyz II Men - I Will Get There (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Britney Spears Feat. Pharrell Williams - Boys [Co-ed Remix] (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Celine Dion & Clive Griffin - When I Fall In Love (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Christina Aguilera Feat. Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink - Lady Marmalade (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Coldplay Feat. Beyoncé - Hymn For The Weekend (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Demi Lovato - Stone Cold (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Destiny's Child - Independent Women [Part I] (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Dru Hill - How Deep Is Your Love (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Elton John - Circle Of Life (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Fiona Apple - Across The Universe (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Fleur East - Sax (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Flo Rida Feat. T-Pain - Low (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Foo Fighters - Something From Nothing (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Jay-Z - Girls' Best Friend (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Jonas Brothers - Tonight (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Leona Lewis - I See You (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories - Stay (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Madonna - Beautiful Stranger (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Madonna - I'll Remember (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Madonna - You Must Love Me (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Madonna - You'll See (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Mary J. Blige - Whole Damn Year (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Michael Jackson - Will You Be There (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Pras Michel - Ghetto Supastar (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Prince Royce - My Angel (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] R. Kelly - The World's Greatest (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Seal - Kiss From A Rose (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Sheryl Crow - Tomorrow Never Dies (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Sia Feat. Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills [Performance Edit] (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Sinead O'Connor - You Made Me The Thief Of Your Heart (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Smash Mouth Feat. Eddie Murphy - I'm A Believer (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Sofia Carson - Love Is The Name (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] The Temptations - My Girl (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] The Weeknd - Earned It (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Tiësto & Oliver Heldens Feat Natalie La Rose - The Right Song (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] TLC - Get It Up (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Urge Overkill - Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to [L] Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Adele - Rolling In The Deep (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Aerosmith - What Could Have Been Love (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Agente K.C. - Keep It Undercover [Lyric Video] (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Alas - Sou Luna [Lyric Video] (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Alicia Keys - Unbreakable (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Alicia Keys Feat. Nicki Minaj - Girl On Fire (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to American Idol [Season 15 - Final] (SONYHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Angel Haze Feat. Sia - Battle Cry (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande - Bang Bang (Live on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater LA) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande - Break Free (Live on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater LA) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande - Focus (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande - Make Me Laugh (Q&A on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater LA) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande - Music Is Personal (Q&A on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater LA) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande - Problem (Live on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater LA) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande - Push The Envelope (Q&A on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater LA) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande - Take Risks (Q&A on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater LA) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande - The Way (Live on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater LA) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande & The Weeknd - Love Me Harder (Acoustic) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande Feat. Big Sean - Best Mistake (Live on the Honda Stage at the iHeartRadio Theater LA) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ariana Grande Feat. Jason Robert Brown - Dangerous Woman [Live @ MTV Movie Awards 2016] (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Armin Van Buuren Presents Gaia - J'ai Envie De Toi (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to AVICII - The Nights (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Avril Lavigne - What The Hell (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to B.O.B Feat. Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé - Get Me Bodied (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiIL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé - Naughty Girl (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiIL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé - Work It Out (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé - XO (Brit.Awards.2014)1080i.22Mbps-celobrazil.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé Feat. Jay-Z - Crazy In Love (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiIL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé Feat. Jay-Z - Crazy In Love (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé Feat. Sean Paul - Baby Boy (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiIL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé Feat. Shakira - Beautiful Liar (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiIL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé Feat. Shakira - Beautiful Liar (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé Feat. Slim Thug & Bun B - Check On It [Pink Panther] (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé Live @ Rock In Rio 5 - Brazil (13 Sep 2013) (GLOBOHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)_part1of2.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Beyoncé Live @ Rock In Rio 5 - Brazil (13 Sep 2013) (GLOBOHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)_part2of2.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Black Eyed Peas - Pump It (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Black Eyed Peas Feat. Justin Timberlake - Where Is The Love (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Bobby Brown - On Our Own (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Britney Spears - Lucky (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Britney Spears - My Prerogative (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Britney Spears - Ooh La La (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Britney Spears - Oops...I Did It Again (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Britney Spears - Overprotected (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Britney Spears - Womanizer (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Britney Spears - Work Bitch (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Capital Cities - Safe & Sound (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carly Rae Jepsen - This Kiss (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - 2009 Red Carpet Interview [American Music Awards] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - All American Girl [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - All-American Girl (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Backstage At The 2012 AMAs (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Blown Away (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Blown Away [Behind The Scenes] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Blown Away Medley [Live] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Carrie Underwood's Greatest Hits [DJ Earworm Mashup] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Chaser [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.TS.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Choctaw County Affair [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Church Bells [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Clock Don't Stop [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Cupid's Got A Shotgun [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Dirty Laundry [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Don't Forget To Remember Me (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Good Girl (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Good Girl [Behind The Scenes] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Good Girl [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Heartbeat (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Heartbeat [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Heartbeat [Behind The Scenes] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Inside Your Heaven [AOL Sessions] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Interview [AOL Sessions] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Interview with Carrie Underwood (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Jesus, Take The Wheel (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Jesus, Take The Wheel [AOL Sessions] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Jesus, Take The Wheel [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Just A Dream (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Last Name (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Last Name [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Leave Love Alone [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Like I'll Never Love You Again [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Little Toy Guns (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Little Toy Guns [Behind The Scenes] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Mexico [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Red Carpet Interview [AMA 2012] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Relapse [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Renegade Runaway [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - See You Again (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Smoke Break (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Smoke Break [Behind The Scenes] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Smoke Break [Lyric Video] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Smoke Break, Heartbeat & Before He Cheats {Medley} [Live at New Year's Rockin Eve] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - So Small (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Some Hearts [AOL Sessions] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Something in the Water (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Something In The Water [Live @ American Idol S15 - Final] (SONYHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - The Girl You Think I Am [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Track By Track (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Two Black Cadillacs (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Two Black Cadillacs [Behind The Scenes] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Undo It (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Undo It [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - VEVO News Interview (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Wasted (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Wasted [AOL Sessions] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - Wasted [Live on Letterman] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood - What I Never Knew I Always Wanted [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley - Remind Me [Behind The Scenes] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Carrie Underwood Feat. Brad Paisley - Remind Me (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Cee Lo Green - Fuck You (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Chris Brown - With You (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Christina Aguilera - Your Body (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Chvrches - Clearest Blue (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Chvrches - Leave A Trace (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ciara Feat. Nicki Minaj - I'm Out (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Claudia Leitte Feat. Daddy Yankee [Live @ Caldeirão do Huck 23-Jan-2016] (GLOBOHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Coldplay Feat. Beyoncé - Hymn For The Weekend (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Coldplay Feat. Rihanna - Princess Of China (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Cyndi Lauper - The Goonies [R Good Enough] (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Bowie - Fame '90 (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Guetta & Showtek Feat. Vassy - Bad (MULTISHOWHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Guetta Feat. Akon - Sexy Chick (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Guetta Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne - I Can Only Imagine (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Guetta Feat. Ne-Yo & Akon - Play Hard (MULTISHOWHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Guetta Feat. Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Guetta Feat. Sam Martin - Dangerous (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Guetta Feat. Taio Cruz - Little Bad Girl (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Guetta Feat. Usher - Without You (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to David Guetta Live @ Rock In Rio 5 - Brazil (13 Sep 2013) (GLOBOHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Confident & Stone Cold [Live @ American Idol 2016] (SONYHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Don't Forget & Catch Me (Acoustic Medley) (Vevo Certified SuperFanFest) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Fan Award Presentation (Vevo Certified SuperFanFest) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart A Break (An Intimate Performance) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart A Break (Vevo Certified SuperFanFest) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Heart Attack (Tour Warm-Up Live From Honda Stage) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Heart Attack (Vevo Certified SuperFanFest) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Heart Attack (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Let It Go (Vevo Certified SuperFanFest) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - My Love Is Like A Star (Vevo Certified SuperFanFest) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Neon Lights (Tour Warm-Up Live From Honda Stage) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Neon Lights (Vevo Certified SuperFanFest) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Nightingale (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care (Tour Warm-Up Live From Honda Stage) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care (Vevo Certified SuperFanFest) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Skyscraper (Tour Warm-Up Live From Honda Stage) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato - Skyscraper (Vevo Certified SuperFanFest) (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL).mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Demi Lovato Feat. Sirah - Waitin For You (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to DJ Snake Feat. AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Dove Cameron - Better in Stereo (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Drake Feat. Rihanna - Take Care (Explicit) VH1HD AVC 1080i AC3 DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ed Sheeran - I See Fire (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ellie Goulding [Live @ Coachella 2016] (WEB-RiP-1080p-AAC2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Eminem - Rap God (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Eminem Feat. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Eminem Feat. Rihanna - The Monster (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.O-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Everything But The Girl - Missing (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Fergie Feat. Ludacris - Glamorous (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiIL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Fergie Feat. Ludacris - Glamorous (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Fifth Harmony Feat. Kid Ink - Worth It (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Fifth Harmony Feat. Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Fifth Harmony Feat. Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Florence + The Machine [Live @ Lollapalooza Brazil 13-Mar-2016] (GLOBOHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Florence + The Machine [Live @ Lollapalooza Brazil 13-Mar-2016] (MULTISHOWHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Future Feat. Kelly Rowland - Neva End (Remix) (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Green Day - Nice Guys Finish Last (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Halsey - Castle [Live @ MTV Movie Awards 2016] (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Halsey - Colors [Live @ The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon 10-Feb-2016] (GNTHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Hangout 2014 Festival - Highlights 1 (BISHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Inna - Bad Boys (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Interview - Geri Halliwell [Skavlan] (SVTHD) 27-02-2015 (WEB-720p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to James Bay - Hold Back The River (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Jefferson Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama, Let's Get Loud [Live @ American Idol S15 - Final] (SONYHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Jennifer Lopez - First Love (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Jennifer Lopez Feat. Pitbull - Live It Up (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walkin' (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walkin' (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiIL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Jessie J - It's My Party (MULTISHOWHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Jessie J Feat. Big Sean - Wild (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Jessie J. - Domino (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to John Travolta And Olivia Newton Jones - Grease Megamix (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Juicy J Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign - Shell Shocked (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Juliette - Que Talento! [College 11] (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiIL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kaskade Feat. Skylar Grey - Room For Happiness (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kat Deluna - Wanna See U Dance [La La La] (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Firework (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Hot N Cold (AC3-VH1-H264-CELOBRAZiL).lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Hot N Cold (AC3-VH1-H264-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Live (Plaza De Europa)(MTV.World.Stage-Barcelona.2008)dylwys.mpg.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Live In Barcelona 2008.mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Tommie Sunshine's Megasix Smash-Up (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Unconditionally (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry - Wide Awake (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry Feat. Juicy J - Dark Horse (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry Feat. Juicy J - Dark Horse (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry Interview Barcelona 2015-02-16 AftonbladetTV 720p WEB.mp4.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry Live At Rock In Rio 23-09-2011 GLOBOHD H264 1080i AC3 DD5 1-CELOBRAZiL.lnk   
    Shortcut to Katy Perry Live At Rock In Rio 23-09-2011 GLOBOHD H264 1080i AC3 DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ke$ha - Tik Tok (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ke$ha - We R Who We R (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Keith Urban Feat. Carrie Underwood - Stop Draggin' My Heart Around [Live @ American Idol S15 - Final] (SONYHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kelly Clarkson - Medley [Live @ American Idol S15 - Final] (SONYHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kelly Clarkson - Tie It Up (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kelly Rowland - Kisses Down Low (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kelly Rowland Feat. Big Sean - Lay It On Me (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kid Ink Feat. Tyga, YG, Wale & Rich Homie Quan - Ride Out (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kygo Feat. Ella Henderson - Here For You (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue (MULTISHOWHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Lady Gaga - Applause (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (AC3-VH1-1080i-H264-CELOBRAZiL).lnk   
    Shortcut to Lady GaGa - Bad Romance (AC3-VH1-1080i-H264-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Lady Gaga - Born This Way (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Lady Gaga - Just Dance (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Lady Gaga - Poker Face (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Lady Gaga - Spanking New Sessions VH1HD AVC 1080i AC3 DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL.m2ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Lana Del Rey - Young And Beautiful (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to LaToya London Feat. Fantasia & Jennifer Hudson [Live @ American Idol S15 - Final] (SONYHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Little Mix Feat. Jason Derulo - Secret Love Song (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Los Lobos - La Bamba (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ludacris Feat. Usher & David Guetta - Rest Of My Life (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to M.I.A. - Bad Girls (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - American Pie (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Beautiful Stranger (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Beautiful Stranger (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Bedtime Story (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Die Another Day (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Don't Cry For Me Argentina (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Girls Gone Wild (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Holiday (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Living For Love (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Sorry (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna - Turn Up The Radio (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.) - Give Me All Your Love (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna Feat. Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna Feat. Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Madonna Feat. Nicki Minaj - Give Me All Your Luvin' (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Mariah Carey - It's Like That (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Mariah Carey - Shake It Off (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Mariah Carey Feat. Da Brat - Loverboy [Remix] (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Maroon 5 - Love Somebody (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Maroon 5 - One More Night (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Maroon 5 - Sugar (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.mkv.lnk   
    Shortcut to Maroon 5 Feat. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Mary J. Blige - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Meghan Trainor - No (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Michael W. Smith Feat. Carrie Underwood - All Is Well [Lyric Video] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Miley Cyrus Feat. Madonna - Don't Tell Me, We Can't Stop (Unplugged) (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Miranda Lambert Feat. Carrie Underwood - Somethin' Bad (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Miranda Lambert Feat. Carrie Underwood - Somethin' Bad [Audio] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Miranda Lambert Feat. Carrie Underwood - Somethin' Bad [Behind The Scenes] (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Missy Elliott Feat. Ludacris - Gossip Folks (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Monica - For You I Will (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to MTV Movie Awards 2016 (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to MTV World Stage - Alicia Keys (Live @ United Kingdom, 2012) (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Mumford & Sons [Live @ Lollapalooza Brazil 12-Mar-2016] (MULTISHOWHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Nelly Furtado - Spirit Indestructible (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Nicki Minaj - Starships (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Nicki Minaj - Va Va Voom (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Nicki Minaj Feat. Rihanna - Fly (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Nicki Minaj Feat. Rihanna - Fly (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Nicky Minaj Feat. Rihanna - Fly (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Nine Inch Nails - The Perfect Drug (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to One Direction - History (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to P!nk - Fuckin' Perfect (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to P!nk - Raise Your Glass MULTISHOWHD AVC 1080i AC3 DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL.m2ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to P!nk - Storytellers (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to P!nk - Stupid Girl (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Patrick Swayze - She's Like The Wind (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Peter Cetera - The Glory Of Love (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Pharrell Williams - Happy (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Pink - Blow Me (One Last Kiss) (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Pink - True Love (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Pink - Try (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Pitbull - Back In Time (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Pitbull - Celebrate (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Prince And The Revolution - When Doves Cry (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Prince Royce - My Angel (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Psy - Gangnam Style (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to R5 - Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to R5 - Smile (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Refugee Camp All Stars Feat. Pras - Avenues (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - Diamonds (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - If It's Lovin' That You Want (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - If It's Lovin' That You Want (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - Live @ Rock In Rio  (23-09-2011) GLOBOHD H264 1080i AC3 DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - Rude Boy (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - Unfaithful (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - Unfaithful (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - What Now (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - Where Have You Been (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna - You Da One (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna Feat. Drake - Work (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna Feat. Drake - Work [Director X] + Work [Tim Erem] (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z - Umbrella (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z - Umbrella (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko - Stay (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Robin Thicke Feat. T.I & P - Blurred Lines (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Ross Lynch - A Billion Hits [Lyric Video] (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Sabrina Carpenter - Eyes Wide Open (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Sean Paul Feat. Kelly Rowland - How Deep Is Your Love (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Shakira - Dare (La La La) (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Shakira - Empire (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC].ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Shakira (Live @ Fantástico 14July2014, Brazil) (GLOBOHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Shakira Feat. Alejandro Sanz - La Tortura (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Shakira Feat. Wyclef Jean - Hips Don't Lie (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Shawn Mendes Feat. Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Shealeigh - What Can I Say (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Sia - Alive (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Sia - Big Girls Cry (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Sia [Live @ Coachella 2016] (WEB-RiP-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Sia Feat. Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Sia Feat. Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills [Lyric Video] (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Sisqo - Thong Song (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Sofia Carson - Love Is The Name (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Spotlight Country Feat. Carrie Underwood - Carrie Underwood Kicks Off Summer at CMA Fest (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Spotlight Country Feat. Carrie Underwood - Carrie Underwood Performs with Musical Legends (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Spotlight Country Feat. Carrie Underwood - Carrie Underwood's ''Waiting All Day For Sunday Night'' (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Spotlight Country Feat. Carrie Underwood - Country Stars Make Maxim's Hot 100 List (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Teen Beach 2 - Gotta Be Me (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Teen Beach 2 - Meant To Be (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Teen Beach 2 - On My Own (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to The BC-52's - (Meet) The Flinstones (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to The Prodigy - Breathe (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Tiësto Feat. DBX - Light Years Away (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Tony Bennett Feat. Carrie Underwood - It Had to Be You (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to U2 - Beautiful Day (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to U2 - Vertigo (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Usher Feat. Will.I.Am - OMG (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Vevo Feat. Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Dierks Bentley & Carrie Underwood - High Fives - Country Contenders (VEVO-1080p-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to VH1 Divas 2012 (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Whitney Houston Feat. Mariah Carey - When You Believe (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Will.I.Am Feat. Eva Simons - This Is Love (VH1HD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL).ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Will.I.Am Feat. Pia Mia - Boys & Girls (VH1HD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL) [CC]-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to World Stage - Tomorrowland 2014 - Highlights Show 1 (MTVHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Zedd Feat. Matthew Koma, Miriam Bryant - Find You (PARAMOUNTHD-1080i-DD2.0-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   
    Shortcut to Zendaya - Replay (DISNEYHD-1080i-DD5.1-CELOBRAZiL)-HDMania.ts.lnk   

darksider and nitrocell like this.
  9. Dreamer

Dreamer Lana Del Rey ♥ Capper V . I . P. Uploader

I have a lot of Celobrazil's videos from VH1HD and MTVHD. But my upload speed sucks. :cry:
    But I'll try to help anyway as I can. :victory::)

nitrocell likes this.
  10. CELOBRAZiL

CELOBRAZiL Well-Known Member Capper V . I . P. Donor

@nitrocell i created this site (forum) with my friend @Ransel.... You think you are tell me what should i do? Nobody gives to me some money for nothing, and i only shared my files for hobby... I'll delete and upload my files when i want...

You're so funny... You only host this forum now and you think you created this site SHAREMANIA... You can revoke my priviligies on this forum but you can't forget my hard working on this site for many years and waste my time...

Have a nice day...
    CELOBRAZiL ®

11. veenx0704

veenx0704 Well-Known Member

Me entering to this conversation like...but you realize you got nothing to upload.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Zeeh likes this.
  12. 1D4EVER

1D4EVER Active Member

we all love your uploads bro..you're deleting the contents...that is not acceptable..if you're going to delete it as soon as you upload you shouldn't have uploaded(the contents you're planning to post and deleting it soon)

this makes us sad and admin worries about Google's search position which is leading to 404 page

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  13. CELOBRAZiL

Dear @1D4EVER, i don't care about google search position... I don't have obligation to do nothing... It's not the point of discussion.... I'm not getting money for nothing... It's a hobby... If you or someone don't like this, why can you or someone repost my threads? It's easy to say what i have to do but very hard to do...

Crusha and 777josem like this.
  14. Zatimi

Zatimi Active Member

Sorry I have to read all of these..but we are all here for one common reason, for the love of the music. Hope this will be sorted out soon and we could enjoy the music and get inspired. Sharemania is a good place to be.

Crusha and abdi like this.
  15. 1D4EVER

1D4EVER Active Member

@Celo i didn't ask You to repost anything...i just told all of your captures are amazing and you're great strength of this site because Your VH1 HD captures are great and you share it for free,all of the members are so grateful for your kindness to sharing those Vids for free...If You're deleting it is not good to see it and like you said You and Ransel started Sharemania...So you should have the responsibility of growing this site and make it popular...In contrast,,You're deleting everything that you uploaded why the hell do you do like this bro?if it is your hobby...You should change it,,i KNOW you would get mad at me...but i'm just telling what i feel and i don't understand why you're keep on saying i'm not getting money for nothing...this site also not private and i'm not sure other cappers who upload their stuffs here @Sharemania get paid

If anything that i've written here makes you sad,I'm sorry.

You know what? i'm really missing your Captures:cry::cry:

VodzigorLans and CELOBRAZiL like this.
  16. Snorom6

17. 1D4EVER

1D4EVER Active Member

VodzigorLans likes this.
  18. Snorom6

19. 1D4EVER

1D4EVER Active Member

You idiot i don't like this title :)

Zeeh likes this.
  20. Snorom6

21. CELOBRAZiL

Guys... avoid fights because we are a community of friends! :)

Peace and love! :)