[Buy Together] Substratum Integration for Samsung -Addon Key -

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by blowyourmind, Sep 16, 2017.

1. blowyourmind

blowyourmind Uploader

Threads:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.sungstratum&hl=en

I don't have $1.99, but I do have $0.36 in Google Play card balance to help pay towards it. You'd pay $1.63. Maybe one of you kind souls can help me pay for the rest of it? I'll even send you the apk file everytime it gets updated haha. I'm desperate. I want to make my phone all nice and the APKs online are for old versions or are fake/viruses.

Please, anyone? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

If you'd be willing to help, don't be afraid to PM me! I may even throw in a surprise for you ;) I may have something you'd want :D

2. Loading...

3. Samuel

Samuel Well-Known Member Uploader Ripper

Threads:
    This site is crap at buying together that's why I was cussing. I think people here hates me cussing at them.

I don't use Samsung phone as you know so you can try PMing someone using Samsung phones. But I can send over the Apk file.

I'm more of an Apple guy.

4. blowyourmind

blowyourmind Uploader

Threads:
    Yeah, it's really annoying and when I read your posts, I just felt terrible. I'd love to contribute to some but I don't have the money. I'd especially love to contribute to your Tuneskit DRM Media Converter, but it's not just a possibility for me. Everyone expects everything for free and so many people are so bratty about it.

That's okay, I don't actually need it bought, I just need the correct apk file. I assume this is the only way I could get it, but if you have the right APK file, I'd gladly take it!

And I used to be Apple but I decided to try out the s7. Of course, as soon as I did that, my 5S kicked rocks on me so I was forced to be with a S7. I'm really just trying to make the best out of it, that's all until I can get myself a 6S (the last iPhone I'd probably buy lol)

5. Samuel

Threads:
    And you need to buy an Google Play Gift Card if you don't have Google Wallet. If you have then it's ok.

6. Samuel

Threads:
    Another thrash site bought it.

Sorry if I'm being so rude on that site. I can be rude as I can anyways since I was banned.

I'm already preparing a ton of iTunes Movies and shows for my FUTURE i+ Premium site. Just waiting to get people in as targets. :smilingimp:*evilface* I just want people to enjoy what I do for them like iplus4u.

7. blowyourmind

blowyourmind Uploader

Threads:
    I don't blame you, they were wrong for kicking you out. They're such assholes.

8. blowyourmind

blowyourmind Uploader

Threads:
    and I don't have Google Wallet, I was more hoping someone could just let me use their paypal to purchase the rest then I'd remove it :disrelieved: I don't have a credit/debit card

9. Samuel

Threads:
    Ok. Well depends on how people show appreciation.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  10. Samuel

Threads:
    I can't let you use my Paypal. It's attached with my mom's credit card and my debit card.

11. nyuszika7h

nyuszika7h Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Where do you live? Couldn't you buy a Google Play gift card? Many carriers also allow buying Google Play content using your mobile phone bill.

Also, Substratum themes tend to have license keys, so I bet an addon key like this will also have one, so if you simply try to share the APK chances are it won't work.