FLAC Barbra Streisand - Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway [HIGHRESAUDIO HRA 24bits/48.0kHz]

Discussion in 'Albums (lossless)' started by Danielo007, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Danielo007

Danielo007 HIGH RES V . I . P.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Info for Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway

Barbra Streisand's „Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway“ album features 10 new Streisand duets of Broadway classics with some of the biggest stars in Hollywood, plus 4 bonus tracks by Streisand. The inspired new musical pairings on 'Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway' include Alec Baldwin, Antonio Banderas, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Seth MacFarlane, Melissa McCarthy, Chris Pine, Daisy Ridley, Patrick Wilson, and a spectacular virtual duet with Anthony Newley.

The greatest star to ever come out of Broadway, Streisand returns to her roots with 'Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway.' The legendary performer rose to unprecedented fame while starring on Broadway beginning with her stage debut in 'I Can Get It For You Wholesale' in 1962 and then as comedienne Fanny Brice in the Broadway production of 'Funny Girl' in 1964, earning Tony nominations for both turns. Streisand's vey first record album, 1963's 'The Barbra Streisand Album,' which earned Grammys for Album of the Year and Best Female Vocal Performances, featured several Broadway standards. In 1985 Streisand released 'The Broadway Album' and in 1993 'Back to Broadway;' both albums went multi-platinum.

With the longest span of number one albums in history - six decades - Streisand has recorded 52 gold, 31 platinum and 13 multi-platinum albums in her career. She is the only woman to make the All-Time Top 10 Best Selling Artists list. Her last album, Partners, is her first #1 in ARIA album chart history and her first #1 since 1980's Guilty.

Widely recognized as an icon in multiple entertainment fields, Streisand has attained unprecedented achievements as a recording artist, actor, concert performer, producer, director, author and songwriter. Streisand has been awarded two Oscars, five Emmys, ten Golden Globes, eight Grammys plus two special Grammys, a special Tony award in 1970, and two CableACE Awards – the only artist to receive honours in all of those fields of endeavour. Streisand received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Barack Obama this past November. Her many other honors include the American Film Institute's Lifetime Achievement Award, the National Endowment for the Arts Medal, three Peabody Awards and the French Légion d'Honneur. She is also the first female film director to receive the Kennedy Center Honors. Streisand is a devoted philanthropist who works tirelessly to fight for what she believes in. A woman of action, Streisand founded The Barbra Streisand Women's Heart Center at Cedars-Sinai and co-founded the Women's Heart Alliance, helping to raise awareness and push for more research into women's heart disease, the leading cause of death among women.

Produced by Walter Afanasieff, Barbra Streisand

________________________________________________________________________________

Artist : Barbra Streisand
    Album : Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway
    Year: 2016
    Composer: Various
    Genre: Pop
    Quality : Flac HRA 24bits/48.0kHz
    Label: Columbia / Legacy
    Source : highresaudio
    HRA-Release: 29.08.2016
    Size : 510mb

Tracklist:
    • 01 At the Ballet (from A Chorus Line)
    • 02 Loving You (from Passion)
    • 03 Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)
    • 04 The Best Thing That Ever Has Happened (from Road Show)
    • 05 Any Moment Now (from an unproduced version of Smile)
    • 06 Anything You Can Do (from Annie Get Your Gun)
    • 07 Pure Imagination (from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory)
    • 08 Take Me to the World (from Evening Primrose)
    • 09 I'll Be Seeing You / I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face (from Right This Way and My Fair Lady)
    • 10 Climb Ev'ry Mountain (from The Sound of Music)
    Total Runtime 43:38

Download Link:
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Password:
    Hidden Content:
    You must either reply or click 'Like' to see the hidden information contained here.

2. Loading...

3. isi

isi Well-Known Member

Thanks

4. jemeleemc

jemeleemc Member