Anyone have experience with this music forum?

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by FanofTheStars, Mar 20, 2017.

1. FanofTheStars

FanofTheStars Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I was doing a random search for music and came across this site. https://fotpforums.com.
    So I clicked on the link. The page opened up but would not let me see the links. Apparently you can surf parts of the site but you need to be a registered member to access the music sharing portion of the forum.

I guess what I am asking is, is this a good site to get music from. I did notice one thing from the portion of the site I was able to access. And that is that there appears to be a ton of drama going on over there.

I don't want the drama, but if the music and what ever else it has to offer is any good, I might check it out.

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. Loading...

3. VEENX

VEENX you won't break my soul Uploader V . I . P.

Threads:
    this is like just pophatesflops.com. I am also a member there and yes, a lot of drama happens there. Cool things about these sites are people there has a lot of unreleased songs in lossless files. A lot people trade each other's collection. And they leak new stuff too. good luck.nt.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  4. FanofTheStars

FanofTheStars Well-Known Member

Threads:

Thank you for the info on fotpforums.com. As well as for the pophatesflops site. Never heard of that one either.